Howitzer Studios Collaboration Project 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

Go here to read the BASIC outline for what I want to start this whole thing with. This is far from the final idea, but it should be enough of a basis to get you started on thinking about what to do/say. If the link doesn't work, let me know.

I have no idea what I'm doing :pinkiecrazy:

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

296435 ...Um... why?

296436 (12:32 am) I'm a bit sluggish at this hour, give a couple minutes and I'll have an idea or two

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

296437 Oh, you don't need to come up with any ideas just yet. The story is pretty much good to go for the beginning. Once the games are done your services will be required. And I'll do you a service, and give you your own thread to do whatever you like with. I'll make you an admin, and you can make your own thread, and use it to provide idea services.

(what I've gotten in the first 30 seconds) For the big event: Let's say, a mass message, letters to ponies, emails to people
Years: Ten? Hundred?

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

296445 It should be a bit longer than that. I'm thinking a thousand, or so.

296446 Thousand sounds fair

Lets say the big race is kind of like the Prothean race from the Mass Effect series. They watched the individual races grow, and now, after some odd million years or so, they want to see how the races they watched grow work together, some will kill each other, some will love each other, so on and so forth

If need be, I may be able to get my buds to help me out with cover art, they're pretty good to be honest

Kujo Blaze
Group Admin

I have an idea...

I'm not sure what Mass effect is

296433 Ok...this...is...not what I was expecting.
I'm going to have to throw everything in my head out the window ( or make it into my own story.....hummmm) and start thinking again.
However I must raise a big red flag, sorry to do this but it's exactly the same trap which Ponyfall fell into. This seems to be an awful lot of time spent not in Equestria, which breaks one of the few submission rules of FiM fiction.
May I make a suggestion? Instead of having our partner brought to this alternate place, we are instead sent to them in Equestria after making our choice of race (could I suggest instead of human/earth pony have human/same race as our partner for the choice instead? Obviously with unicorn instead of alicorn) From there I'm guessing that it's business as usuall baring the big intervention events.

Let me know if I've misinterpreted something out of that blurb and therefore just spouted a load of non-sense.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13