Howitzer Studios Collaboration Project 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

This will be my final role-call for those who wish to write for the collaboration. I will need a response here, replying to this comment, and a PM with your name, real, or a fake one, your age, and the pony you would like to be shipped with. Conflicts will be resolved with a small contest between the authors with conflicting interests, so don't be afraid to say the pony you would most like to be shipped with. I have the plot stewing in my head, and I am writing some of it down, but before I reveal anything I want to know just how many people are interested in writing. The name and age are because I want to know the age range that will be the focus of the story. Should anything else come up that requires attention, I'll be sure to let you all know. And remember, this is a first person present tense story, so if you're seventeen in real life, that's how old I expect you to be in the story.

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

For those who wish to contribute in a fashion other than writing, such as offering up ideas, or editing, reply to the previous comment as well.

Do I still need to check in?

296415 Oh, well, just call me storyboard!

Zach here. I got enough ideas in my head for stories, I could think of a Shipping story by looking at 95% of the inanimate objects in my room. I just can't write worth crap :twilightblush:

Kujo Blaze
Group Admin

296415 Red Editor standing by!

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

296422 It's going to be a mix. Don't worry, all will be clear when I enter the final stages of preparation, and reveal the beginning of the story.

Head rollin' with ideas yet i can't write enough

Caelum
Group Contributor

296423Righty then was deleting comment to make better one and PM you

296421 Red Sparkle fic standing by!

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

296424 As I said before, don't worry. The beginning will be easy enough to write, and it'll probably be a while till you actually need to work with someone else, so you will be able to go at your own pace.

296426 Thanks for the advice :twilightsmile: :heart:

Jet Howitzer
Group Admin

296428 No worries. I'm writing up the intro right now, so you will be able to see what it is that you're getting into.

If any of you guys need an example of my story ideas, just ask, and I will show you. I can't help but feel that the collab will make the Featured list :raritywink:

I feel so jelly since I can't write well :raritydespair:

296415 I am so still in this. It will be GLORIOUS.

I keep forgetting about this, b:pinkiehappy:ut I landed! I'm in!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17