Spacebattles Bronies 183 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Was it hacked?

Something about putting in new mods and desperately trying to slay the lag-beast.

A point I'm worried about is that one of the new mods is a very vocal fan of excising BROB and CrW entirely from the site.

Wait until the CrW crew starts posting all up in the other fora. "This is why we had our own subforums, jerk."

So basically we wait, toast smores and wonder how were doing that through a fimfiction group forum thread.

*watches the branch with half a dozen marshmallows catch fire...again*

Then again there are a few threads here such as the story idea thread or you could make one if ya want to discuss something else.

Site is back up

You can't be serious!? Who would excise the two biggest causes for using SB? I mean, yes, they cause most of the lag I imagine, but WHY!?

Could someone please PM The Observer and tell him that Kaotix still cannot access the board.

I get an Error - You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action on everything I try to click.

I can't even PM the guy myself.

ok I'm in

Is anyone else haveing trouble w/SB?

SB has been completely down for more than 6 hours from all points. No known reason as to why. Probably longer, as I hadn't checked for an hour and a half before that. Though due to the excellent fashion it was running in, signs point to either Kier finally shutting off the lights, a DMCA, or an outright server failure.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9