Silent Hill in Equestria 223 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

1. SH 2 (Master Piece. It is The Shining of horror games.)
2. SH 3 (Very Unsettling)
3. SH: Downpour (Proof That Silent Hill is still about horror, though a bit buggy.)
4. The Room (Oh Hi Walter, How is Your After Life. In short Meh)
5. Homecoming (Dispirit have a few good aspects, it's very bland and barrows too much from the movie. What's weird about this is that some of the monsters actually have genitals instead of just looking like them.)

Never played Origins or the original, but would certainly like too. Shatter Memories isn't canon and Book of Memories is on Vita :rainbowlaugh:.

Anyway. Who's your favorite protagonist. Also, Who here likes the both movies. I do!

2139775I loved the two movies and all the games. I need to get into the comic book series, though. I am curious a lot about those.

My favourite Protagonist has to be Murphy; I feel bad for that man and I am almost done getting the last six achievements in that amazing game. Anyway, I used to like James, but Murphy took me away with his entire background story, I pity that man.

2141268 I really need to unlock all the endings in Downpour one of these days. I only saw the Good ending and the the Time loop ending. I think it was an interesting take that his Boogeyman was a reverse Pyramid Head.

2141461Here's a trick, if you don't kill any monster in the game (Aside from the bosses (Bogeyman)) you not only get the good behavior achievement or trophy, but if you make the good choices, you get Ending A. That's two achievements in one. You can add on to it by uping up the difficulty with puzzle if you haven't done that. Reload your last save and make an action that you have not done. That way, you can get Ending C. This applies to Ending B and D. Ending E is only obtained if you collect all the artifacts buried in the dirt and the reverse is only obtained if you let Anne kill you.

It's a cheap way in getting those endings without even trying. Just trick your game.

2139775 My favorite protagonist is a tie between James and Murphy
They both have a dark past and both want to redeem them selves
And Fun Fact Silent Hill 4 The Room was never meant to be a Silent Hill game

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5