Silent Hill in Equestria 223 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hello everyone

I'm a big fan of the stories here. Being a fan from the original games and movies, I'm really digging the stuff here.

Ideas have been popping in my head, they eventually turned into a story. I really want to add it to the collection here, but it turns out I totally suck at writing, English not being my first language and all.
So I was hoping there was a kind soul here willing to collabor with me.

So.. anyone interested?

If nobody else volunteers, sure.

Dream Weaver
Group Contributor

Would totally sign up for this if I wasn't elbows deep in my latest work. :twilightblush:

I do however wish you the best of luck in your endeavor! :pinkiegasp:

This is gonna sound stupid but, heh, it's true.

I wrote all the ideas and stuff on my phone. It just broke.
I managed to save the memory stick, but like the dumbass that I am, I didn't save the text file on it. f**k me.

Uugghh, guess I'll just have to rewrite everything, I'll do it on google docs, should be better.

Anyway, I can still give you some info.
The story would involve the Apple family; AppleBloom, Big Mac and AppleJack to be precise. The death of their parents would be the main mystery.

It would begin with Big Mac and Applejack getting thrown into Silent Ponyville separately and having to face their very own nightmares. Then it would Apple Bloom's turn to end in Silent Ponyville and look for her siblings.

I know this sound rather "meh" if I put it like this, but kust wait till I write my notes back.

The story doesn't sound "meh" it sounds good to me. I had an idea similar with the Apple family as the main characters but I never took notes about it. I shall hold off on writing my story as I don't like to step on another person's ideas. Best of luck Watchita! :pinkiehappy:

This has possibilities. In order to be really Silent Hill, there would have to be some really dark scret to come to light that should have been buried.

Applejack, Big Mac, and Applebloom. One of them needs to know basic facts about the parents' deaths but feels obligated to lie and claim no knowledge. The other two siblings would have to have some emergency driving them desperate to seek the history. The Silent Hill aspect is each pony discovering some fact they really don't like but it's not enough to know the true story. Each pony draws false conclusions until all three ponies share their info and learn the truth. The lesson is honesty and trust in family.

At least that's how I see it. Feel free to use any ideas if you like. Good luck.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6