Silent Hill in Equestria 223 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I'm going to animate this into a short movie
OR
I'll turn it into a small game made on the half-life engine

One day the EoH are summoned by Celestia to once again save Equestria, but this time is different... There Elements cant help them now...

Pinkie Pie holds a power beyond all comprehension... The ability to make her dreams a physical manifestation... the same goes for her nightmares as well...

Since birth Pinkie Pie has been visited by the keeper of dreams (Luna) to make sure that a barrier placed in her mind remains intact... This barrier keeps the deepest darkest reaches of Pinkie's unstable mind from surfacing, and it keeps Pinkie from projecting her hellish nightmares into the physical realm.

However one pleasant night Luna is charged with repairing that barrier, but at a critical point and for an unknown reason... the barrier fails and Luna is swept up by a tidal wave of unspeakable horrors and insane nightmares... She manages to send off a distress signal to her sister before she slips into Pinkie's darkness, warning her of the impending horror...

Celestia sends her champions into Pinkie's mind to rescue Luna and help her stop the impending madness, but it proves to more difficult then first thought... Especially when the now twisted Pinkie herself is following them...

Meanwhile in the real world, Pinkie's deranged mind is seeping into the physical domain and re-writing it in her own dark, twisted image (Like Discord did except with dark forests, creepy blood stained asylums and turning the ponies into horribly twisted and disfigured monsters)

Can they stop they stop the madness... Or succumb to it?

Thanks for reading... Is this scenario plausible?... Some pictures to help with imagination (or nightmares)

(Twisted Pinkie) - [Does the whole slenderman stalk thing]

(Pinkie's mind)

(Silent Ponyville) - [Cover Art]

(Example of Twisted Pony) - [Nightmare fuel]

Everyone has a dark side... Right?

Quadraginta
Group Contributor

I like the idea. I like it a lot ^_^

mdonnelly
Group Admin

1616559 Not bad, but it makes me wonder how the Silent Ponyville game is coming along. And...they're on hiatus...since last year...
Alright, you need to look for animators or people experienced with the engines you want to use. That fails, find someone who wants to learn it. Then you need voice actors, but before all of that you need a script and someone who can direct it. That should be fun...:pinkiecrazy:
Also, it might be good to get a composer, who can stay true to the music of Silent Hill and Akira Yamaoka.

Onyx Glitch
Group Contributor

i hope Mr. Heritagu didn't give up on the game or if they did someone else will pick it up.

As for this whole idea, seems like it'd be interesting... :twilightsheepish: really wish i knew programing or something helpful.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4