Silent Hill in Equestria 223 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
mdonnelly
Group Admin

Hello everypony! I'm finally back and as you can see I made a few changes. Tell me what you think. I'm going to try to organize the stories next.

i think it looks great

mdonnelly
Group Admin

1584741 I've been gone for a while and I'm finally back. I'm going to try to organize this stuff. I also want to get people more involved, but that's the difficult part.

mdonnelly
Group Admin

I'm slowly getting this thing a little more organized. Those that have made stories already, I put as contributors.
For writers, I believe I should notify you that the files should be self-explanatory. Silent Ponyville is for the Ponyville area. Other Areas are for anywhere but Ponyville. That was due to my belief that there would be little stories for anywhere but Ponyville. The Main came on its own. I kind of want to get rid of it, but I will use it for organizational purposes for now.

::WARNING:: Story section may get more intricate and I'm letting you know a long time beforehand.

P.S. You guys are killing me. I got to read some and reread the stories to figure out if some relate and go in any order.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4