Silent Hill in Equestria 223 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
mdonnelly
Group Admin

Hello everyone, I'm m.donnelly. I'm sorry it has been soo long since I've last been on this site. My computer sucks and doesn't let me login anymore, soo I hope you all can help me run this page.

Besides that, I'm a Silent Hill addict and I wanted to bring others like me together. So don't be shy and tell us a little about yourselves.:pinkiehappy:

Onyx Glitch
Group Contributor

Well i like long walks on the beach and... jk :derpytongue2:

No, i'm a Silent Hill fan and even more a Silent Ponyville fan (obviously why else would i have joined the group) currently i have my only story on hiatus and hope to one day return to it.

Geez i really haven't given anything to the Silent Ponyville community other then 2 measly chapters, eh oh well. Anyway i do however have an idea as a contribution to the community, just not sure how to go about it yet.

Also here is a fun little fact about me, if you haven't noticed i despise writing capital case i's on computer and in real life. (i had to force myself to capitalize them in Mother)

Dream Weaver
Group Contributor

Allo all. The name's Damarik, also known in the fandom now as Dream Weaver.

Silent Hill is actually what got me into ponies. I saw Jake's Silent Ponyville and quite honestly couldn't help myself. Been so big on the original SH series that I figured, why not give it a shot? So here I am, a couple months later with a canon entry into Jake's series: Darkness Scoots (which will be making its way over here once Catching Dreams is done) and more on the way, if my inspiration will just hold out long enough for me to finish these stories. xD

mdonnelly
Group Admin

A shame people in this group aren't more friendly. I do love the slow but steady growth though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4