Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,252 members · 1,234 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
ymom2
Group Admin

Please post here if you want a story moved moved or deleted. Please also post here if you want a new folder made or an old one removed. Please post here if you have a good idea for a folder structure.

Also, post here if you have any good ideas at all that you want to see implemented.

Thanks!

This is just a thought I had for a new folder and would like your idea/suggestion on it.

Is it possible to make a 'Romance' folder for this group? It would have two subfolders in it as well (main plot romance and subplot romance).

Main Plot example: Celestia or Rainbow Dash or whoever is Twilight's paramour gets kidnapped by some evil...thing and she goes on an epic skull bashing journey to rescue them.

Subplot example: Something 'whatever' happens and Twilight has to find some kind of McGuffin in order to fix the 'whatever' that has happened. In the process somepony will tag along with her (one of the mane 6/the princesses/background pony/oc) and through trials and tribulations they fall in love and end up together at the end.

So, good idea? Bad idea? Are there even enough of the right fics in this group to make this kind of folder?

4877792 I like this idea myself, though I don't know if there are enough of them to actually constitute making a dedicated romance folder.

ymom2
Group Admin

I don't see anything wrong with grouping romance together for easy categorization, it could be a special interest folder. I have no idea if there are enough stories to justify this folder. If you want me to make it you or someone will have to provide at least a small list of relevant stories to get it started. I do not want to make a folder and nothing gets put inside of it.

The only other thing I am worried about is spam generated from adding things to a new folder. I will also wait a day or two in case there are any objections. If there is support then the case is stronger to make the folder. Show your support or dissent by upvoting/downvoting and replying with your opinion.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

You could always go back to the very first folder system we had:pinkiecrazy:

ymom2
Group Admin

Here's your romance folder. Please put something in it.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/568/folder/48065/1/romance

I managed to find a few. I know there are more but I can't find them all right now. Plus it's getting late (where I am, as I have no idea what country you live in and time zones are a pain in the ass) and I'm getting tired.

ymom2
Group Admin

4884633 Nice job bro.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8