Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,254 members · 1,234 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

So after months of deliberation and reading our judges (Who shall remain anonymous unless they want credit) finally have winners for the exiled contest:pinkiehappy: For those who do not remember the exiled contest began 23 weeks ago and was described with this wonderful poster

So now that you (Hopefully) remember this little jewel lets get onto the winners:twilightsmile:
The WINNER OF THE SHORT CATEGORY IS!

When the Sun has Risen, a New Age Will Come

Celestia, queen of Equestria, and feared conqueror had been Twilight Sparkle's mentor for years. Celestia taught Twilight everything she knew about battle, warfare, many things that had served her well. Yet now, Celestia has forced Twilight into an exile's death.

The ancient dragon queen, Tiamat, has been manipulated by Celestia into ending the life of Twilight Sparkle and her elite army. The battle is brutal, and it has drained on Twilight Sparkle, yet in a war of attrition, the dragon army will win. Twilight must do what she must to save herself and the ponies who have fought and died on her behalf.

This story was rather impressive and was quite interesting for it's short length. The story is especially enjoyable if you love an overpowered Twilight
Oh and the author drew this when I gave him the news:trollestia:

THE ONLY INCOMPLETE STORY TO WIN A CATEGORY IS THE EXILED

"Twilight Sparkle, you are hereby sentenced to exile!" From those words her entire world changed. Is her happy life gone forever? Or can it only get worse? What will befall the dethroned princess and will she have to bare her fate alone?

This story is wonderfully written and has a rather unique style compared to the rest of the stories in the contest. The fact that it still scored high enough to win even with the points that were deducted for being incomplete should speak volumes about its quality. The author has stated that the story will resume updating by next month
WARNING: The next story is extremely dark to the point that the author has found it appropriate to add another warning in addition to the gore tag
NOW WE PRESENT THE GRAND CHAMPION OF THE CONTEST TWILIGHTS INFERNO!

Twilight has made a terrible mistake, and her attempt at a simple solution leads to extreme consequences. Now trapped in the deepest depths of Tartarus, she must rely on a rival to guide her back to the surface. But Equestria is different and the Eternal Prison with it: the Lords of Tartarus lie in wait...

Every discovery leads to more guilt, more despair and more pain. Twilight is determined to bask in the warm light of the sun and see her beloved friends again. She will escape Hell on Equestria and right her great wrong.

But the scars of Tartarus run much deeper than she could imagine...

This story has by far stretched the exiled theme the most of any of the others stories and is quite interesting. Not to mention the sheer size of the story, I mean this story can keep you busy for months.

Wow. To think, I thought the level of pain Twilight's Inferno offers would be too much for it even come close to a win. This is a big surprise and I couldn't be more proud. Not just for me, though; I think anyone who reads the story wouldn't blame me for saying this is more for Twilight than for me. After all the pain I put her through, it's good to know something like this came out of it.

Thank you to the judges... and my apologies for making you go through it. That goes double for my editor, who had a nightmare over this job. It's a rough ride and I did my own fair share of crying, but if I'm here then you all must think it's worth it, as I do.

Thank you again, and my deepest apologies to Twilight. I don't think she'll ever forgive me. I don't blame her... but it still makes me sad.

Yes! A well deserved win by Twilight's Inferno.

Twilight is determined to bask in the warm light of the sun and see her beloved friends again. She will escape Hell on Equestria and right her great wrong.

Yeesh. That description is giving me the chills again, having read the story now and seeing how accurate it is to what happens. And I hate it but I love it because it's excellent! A tragedy, not in that she doesn't make it out or dies, but in that she lives on. And that beautiful ending! A real work of art when you could have just given it half an effort. I can't bring myself to read it again any time soon, but I hope the story gets a lot more exposure to those who can appreciate it.

A month to read it? Two chapters a day and I was through by the end of the week.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

A month to read it? Two chapters a day and I was through by the end of the week.

Maybe I exaggerated a little:twilightsheepish:
but still the story is huge compared to the rest of the contenders

You make me blush. :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5