R.I.P. Mr.HappyFace 19 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Meow Te-Sung
Group Admin

The following is an actual letter from Mr.HappyFace to his fans.

My fellow Trolls. My Brothers and sisters, bound together in the art of making fools rage. Yes, I the rumers are true this time. I have been banned. I would like to ask you all to not be too mad at Poultron, he was only doing his job and some of the things I said to Nacho were bad enough I kind of deaserved it. Please, never forget what we have done, we may have been the sites greatest trolls. now on to my last will and testament. This is to be deliverd by Comrade Stalin. I have chosen Comrade Stalin to be my sucsesor mainlybecause I can e-mail him stories every now and again to post on his page.

Ducreux'ed I shall still try and get K12314 to assist you guys in operation MindFuck, The shock ending I shall still write and post on a different account. I also leave you my solid gold sculpture of Richerd Nixon's penis. Please take good care of it, it was rather hard to obtain.

Krass McWriter I masturbated to your user page. I also leave you a vile of radioactive Sea Turtle sperm and a warehouse full of jelly doughnuts.

To Kaiser Wilhelm the second, You have a really nice mustache, and I leave my collection of over 1,000,000,000,000 different sex toys.

To Maegord Ass Satan's biggest follower I leave you partial control over lord satan's army.

Please remember me, oh and I'll be watching over you all. all the time. no exeptions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1