Pinkamena 298 members · 117 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Pinkamena666
Group Admin

What up :pinkiegasp:? Pinkamena here :pinkiesmile:. I love this show and I love Pinkamena Diane Pie :pinkiecrazy:. Special thanks to Sergeant Sprinkles for writing "Cupcakes" and getting me addicted to MLP fan-fics :pinkiesad2:. He also made Pinkamena my favorite character :pinkiehappy:.

Ice

Hi there, Ice here joined because I like to impale people for torture.....I noticed a lack of holes on you :pinkiecrazy:

Knife to meet you. *holds up scalpel* :pinkiecrazy:

Just letting you know I've changed accounts, I am EveryDayImDerpin.

jmj

What's going on? I love some Pinkamena. This is the first fan fiction I have EVER gotten into and I would like to thank Sgt Sprinkles for it. I love a good dark fiction piece. I've got plans on writing several Pinkamena based fics once my main story has ended. Until then I'll be reading what you guys post.

BTW, Pinkamena666. I admire your ability to stay on track with what you like. Nice work cranking out those sequels.

Finally!:pinkiecrazy:a group dedicated to my favourite pony:pinkiehappy:

akatsukislayer
Group Contributor

I love all of you people who have seen the light/darkness of pinkamena you are welcome to join my lords legion the 501st Party Brigade

Pinkamena666
Group Admin

Thank you. Thank you. And I'll let Sgt. Sprinkles know you said that next time I chat with him.

Pinkamena is awesome nuff said.

Don't mind the gun nut in the corner.
Pinkemenia's awesome 'cause KATANAS.
I also find she has the potential to be a very complex character. Very fun to use, and it doesn't hurt that she's an Alucard-level badass.

289434 Hiya, Pinkamena
352121 Pink is the Joker of all Elements, a good all around Pony who doesn't let a silly border distract her from what needs to be done; be it cut the next Pony up or make a new batch of Cup Cakes, with or without Pony in them.
352121 Pink Rules, why does one need horn and wings to be on tip of the world, if you see things in HD and from the Pink perspective?
425628 What's to be found at the group? Pink, pink, and more Pink I hope. Is there a link?
593754 Is there anything Pink can not do? She is the Pony who grows and develops the most. From preFiM to Season5 and onwards.
1300917 What is your (favourit) image of our pink Deity?

I love seeing her pushing the boundaries, breaking that thrice damned wall and then pull fourth her blade and slice the throat of the next unsuspect9ng victim deserving of her wrath.

Oh, sleep tight and sweet screams.. the Pink Shade is ever watchful in the darker corner of the room. (blade at the ready)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13