Spike Fanfictions 2,954 members · 5,586 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I remember back in the glory days , 2013 when this site wasn't dead as shit, that some people were wondering: where the hell did Spike come up beefspikes design? No other creature in Equestria when a dog and pony show came out looked like that. Spike likes this form so much he described it to a painter just to make a fucking painting.

And for many years, this question has been unanswered... until now! For I have figured it out!

He's a fucking chad thundercock!

I use to browse bodybuilding.com and a bunch of dudes there would talk, and post memes, about guys they called chads with handsome faces, tall and with big frames and good shoulder to hip ratios. It reminded me of Spike the knight; he fit it to a T.

Nice and LOL

OH. MY. FAKING. GOD :0

So what you're saying is... macho Spike was based off of 4chan greentext chads?
Holy shi-

I remember back in the glory days , 2013 when this site wasn't dead as shit

What do you mean by that? :rainbowhuh:

6751757 I kind of wonder if perhaps Spike has convinced himself (to some extent) that if he wants somepony like Rarity to love him, he has to be this beefcakey dragon warrior (who may or may not be inspired by some romantic novels that Rarity has been reading).

Too bad fantasy spike skipped leg day otherwise that might of looked normal :rainbowlaugh:

Giant Spike is more utilized than Baby Spike, which is off and alarming in its own way. :raritycry:

Well, considering Rarity's idea of an ideal lover is rich, handsome, and famous, Spike would be right in assuming that that's what it took. After all, the Mane Six either treat him like a joke, a slave, or a baby, so it's either beefcake chad!Spike or he goes completely psycho and greedshifts again.

I don’t really find this site dead. Unless standards are ridiculous

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12