Spike Fanfictions 2,954 members · 5,586 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

"Spike, I'm going to go face a psychotic mage king in the Crystal Empire. You're coming along. I don't CARE if it sounds scary, start packing."

"Spike, I'm going to the Crystal Empire to see the Games Inspector. No, you're not coming."

At least he was taken along to see the games, but that just struck me as odd. So did his absence from Twi's b-day, but Shining and her parents were also missing. All the other times he wasn't in an episode I assume he's off on royal business or just doing his own thing.

6710234 We don't even know what royal business he is needed for. In Look Before you Sleep, Twilight told A.J and Rarity Spike was in Canterlot on Royal Business. Just what is he needed for that Twilight isn't? I mean when she became a Princess she was the one needed on royal business, but what business is Spike needed for?

This show doesn't explain $hit.

LuminoZero
Group Admin

I mean, at least they acknowledged him. That's a vast improvement from usual.

-Lumino

Heh... I'm bringing these issues up in my sequel to Dragon lords consort.

I always thought he wasn’t invited back to the empire for the game inspector because the statue we see of him in Season 4 was maybe being constructed at the time. Kind of a surprise they didn’t wanna ruin early

There's some things that only a male can do that a female cannot. I'll leave the rest to your all's imaginations. :moustache:

Can't wait 😉:moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8