Spike Fanfictions 2,954 members · 5,587 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Title: A Courtship Complex

Idea: Celestia has a son complex. Twilight has a little brother complex. Both are fighting for Spike's affections. There is one problem. He's dating Sweetie Belle. (Or any filly Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Smolder or Flurry Heart. . .do not asked how that will work, and no it will not be with any of the mane six, Luna, Ember even tho it's my second fav ship or anyone that Spike met It up for discussion.)

And that's the idea.

It can be human, anthro or feral. It can also involve clop if we're going for the M rating. But if we're going to do clop then Spike and Sweetie Belle will be 18 years or older.

The story is a dark comedy or just comedy.

Anything else is up for discussion.

So like the idea?

Oh and yes as the title suggested I would love it for someone to help me patten out the idea.

The idea came from the anime MM!

Not quite sure I completely understand.

Well for starters, how exactly did Princess Celestia and Twilight gain their feelings over Spike? And how did they find out about each other and began fighting for his attention?

That's I do not know.

Don't add human if you want a good complex story. Adding one is just ruins it. If you truly want to get a good one, have Spike being married off to flurry heart. A sorta arranged marriage for the crystal empire and equestrian. Not only would that be comedic but you can have it so the history of the crystal empire involve dark magic.

Ok but about Celestia and Twilight affection towards Spike?

Celestia seeing him in a new light as he had saved Equestria so many times(off adventures and missions to the side), despite not being a pony and the fact that he himself had never really acknowledged her as his mother so she feels save to try and court him.
Twilight having only thought of him as a brother, didnt come to terms with it until she nearly lost him on a mission. After his final rejection from rarity, she saw his sadness and decided to help him but slowly fell for him

I may use that but the whole engagement thing isn't something I'm looking for.

Then make it to where they've been dating for more than a year now, and have that they have a "interesting" relationship if you know what I mean.

Yeah. You kinda skipped all the relationships and how you intend them to work. So I'm not sure who's going where or what way.

That because I don't know how it's going to work. I just said it an idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12