Spike Fanfictions 2,954 members · 5,587 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I don't know what to think. I always prefered twilight as the primal ship for spike... but now that this... thing is canon. It'll make the characters less pure (or more OOC) if i dare to pair them...

What about you fellow TwiSPike shippers?

PS: now that celestia is canonically not Spike's mom (as faust once said it was) I cant help but wonder how it will look for them to be entangled as a couple?

I feel regardless of hat, people will still ship it so I’m not quite concerned or surprised XD

maybe, with given time, I will too. But in the meantime no more twiSpike for me... at least on paper and ink.

I'm still up for Twispike. Everyone already knew Twilight is the one who raised spike and still made ships. I don't think this changes much. There are always open possibilities for the fans to make rated E or Mature stories for Spike and Twilight to be a pair.

And the thing about the canon is that they always try to keep their hint very subtle but not completly set in stone. Either Twilight sees herself as Spikes mother figure. Or maybe she deeply cherishes her time raising him. But now that he's grown, he's become more like a partner. But whose to say that Twilight can't develop feelings when seeing new sides of him she never knew. And whose to say Twilight raised spike alone. Celestia may have had times with him as well or Twilight velvet.

Personally. My perspective still hasn't chanced. But it is nice to see Twilight seeing Spike as family more than just an assistant.

I mean I still thing of they’re relationship as sister and brother who says a sister can’t be a motherly figure

I'm still not going to acknowledge the Twilight is Spike mother thing. Cannon or not it just dumb. The shipping I'm fine with be it cliche and all

I have to say, I am unable to see Twilight as a mother to Spike but more as a Guardian. Somehow I also can't see it as canon, also how can it be canon?

Why do you care so much? In canon they're still doing the "were family" crap. Plus Twilight's biggest straight ship is with her blood-related brother, you can ship Twi and Spike and no one will care.

This dosent really change anything for me, Twispike is still my favorite pairing and I still think Twilight was way too young to take care of spike and be his "mother" other than shipping them I can only see them as siblings.

*cough, cough* Sparity forever! *cough*

Seriously, though.
This is fanfiction. An author's job here is to tell 'what if' stories.
No need to be hemmed in by canon or fanon.
if you want to write from a different perspective - do it.

--Spade

Twilight being Spike's mom, no, just, just no.

Actually, Twilight may be his sister-like figure but since he doesn't have a birth mother, it's not uncommon for a sister to step into a motherly role

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12