The Writers' Group 9,285 members · 56,342 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

Song:

Genre: Sadfic

... Sorry, but I think I'll pass.:applejackunsure:

I put shuffle on and I got Rainbow Factory. What should I do?

Got an adventure...

Wait! I'm already writing a Steampunk adventure focused on family, although there weren't any jungle themes in it. Awesome!:pinkiehappy:

Eh, I'll take a pass on that.

Oh well. Maybe I'll have Vinci get lost in the Everfree for a little bit or something.

This'll probably help me with One-Shotober. :twilightsmile:

*uses shuffle feature on Spotify, gets In Caelum Fero by Adiemus*

...The lyrics are in, like, Swahili or something. I have no idea what this song is about.

*shuffles again, gets Some of My Lies Are True by Huey Lewis and the News*

That's more like it.

*flips coin*

Double heads.

So, I guess this would be a story about a pony who lies to his girlfriend a lot, but after going on an adventure together the lies end up becoming true, and he wins her heart anyway.

...That actually sounds like a pretty good story.

I'm not going to write it, but it's a nice idea.

Look for the green text... :trollestia:

I actually cheated, to be honest. I've been writing this fic for a week now. Would it be in bad taste to include myself here anyway?

1942745 I got this song...

Grimdark

Am I the only one who's scared...?

Hm... Viva La Vida by Coldplay. Okay, not bad.

Flips Coin:

Heads and Tails

GrimDark

:twilightoops: Well... let's write a story for Halloween which will scare everybody!:twilightsmile:

A story about a fall from the top of the hierarchy.

... A very dark... scary... bloody fall...

Sadfic.

Goddammit. I don't do sadfics, but, those lyrics... this is just scarily easy to apply to Equestrian mythology. Heck, even the very title is a yearning for the end of Nightmare Moon's night.

A nine thousand track playlist, and I had to be thrown onto this :rainbowderp:

Enya - I Want Tomorrow.

Dawn breaks; there is blue in the sky.
Your face, before me, though I
Don't know why.
Thoughts disappearing like tears
from the Moon.

Waiting here, as I sit by the stone,
They came before me, those men
From the Sun.
Signs from the heavens say
I am the one.

Now you're here, I can see
your light,
this light that I must follow.
You, you may take my life away,
So far away.
Now I know I must leave your spell
I want tomorrow.

It appears I am now the Lord of this Realm.

Story: I Want Tomorrow

1942745 Song:

Genre: Sadfic

The song's meaning?

The music video to the song "Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace is about being sexually assaulted as a child. In the music video there is an older girl being taken to a mental hospital for attempting suicide. Throughout the video it flashes from her to her younger self. In the beginning her younger self is seen dancing with her parents which signifies how happy and carefree her life was, how her parents loved her. They then let go of her which shows how alone the little girl was and how her parents let her go mentally. A man in a striped shirt shows up then and he is the person that sexually assaults the little girl. You can see in the little girls face how she was scared and didn't understand. It then quickly flashes back and forth from the little girl to the older girl back to the younger girl who are both doing the same thing: trying to hide. The young girl's parents are then seen with band-aids over their eyes showing how blind they were to the whole situation. Back at the mental hospital, the nurses are strapping the girl to the bed so she cant get up, which is terrifying to her. The straps holding her down turn into the molesters hand which represents the mental hold he has on her years down the line and how she hasn't been able to put the incident behind her. It flashes back to the little girl who is hiding from him because of how terrified she is. We then see the little girl sitting on her bed with hand prints on her and everything else in the room, there is black paint on the mans hands. All of this is to signify that he has touched everything in the room, including the girl. There is then a fight between a black angel and the man which shows how child protective services or an organization like it has stepped in to try and help the girl from him. It flashes back to the girls older self and shows her putting everything behind her by the way the man lets go of her hands. When she puts herself into like a ball (hugging her knees) it is to show how hard it is to get past sexual assault, especially when it happened to you as a child and there was nothing you could do about it. But then she gets up and starts walking because finally after all those years, she is now okay and has put it all behind her. So long story short, the video signifies how hard sexual abuse is to overcome, but it isn't impossible.

I know what I'm writing next.

1948390 We can rule this realm TOGETHER!

1942745 I might do a whole bunch of these. It's a really good idea.

We can rule this realm TOGETHER!

You have to finish it first :trollestia:

1948733 :rainbowderp:

...I knew that.

But seriously, I'm writing it right now. I'll link it when it's finished.

That's a pretty horrible theme to write a ponyfic about, though :unsuresweetie:

1942745 1948963 I finished. I'm not sure that the story is up yet. I see no 'awaiting approval' button, but it hasn't shown up anywhere yet and no one has PM'd me, so could you check it out here, please? Thanks for making this prompt. I can't wait to do my next one.

Ok,So I did this multiple times and got

Sadfic-

Sadfic-

Romance-

Grimdark-

Sadfic-

Romance-

Grimdark-

Sadfic-

Sadfic-

GrimDark-

Romance-