The Writers' Group 9,284 members · 56,341 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

So, I’ve been out of the writing deal for a while, and i just want some prompt ideas to get me back into the groove of things. I’ll take almost anything, excluding comedy and nsfw works dealing with sex.

Thanks. And, if the mods permit it, this could be a thread where others can give prompts for other authors to do when they’re in a creative slump.

Well, let ‘em at me.

CMC get lost in cave system while trying out 'Cutie Mark Crusader Cave Mappers'. Stress and disagreements ensue.

Applejack turns out to have been replaced by a monkey for the past ten years. No one noticed because it fit her personality so well.

It turns out that an enemy fleet is arriving to conquer the planet, so the inhabitants build their own craft and have space battles in orbit.

Is it just me, Orr does it seem that no one liked when the cmc got their marks in the show?

Here you go:

G5

A pony is cursed with vampony curse.
She discovers that if she bites a pony, they become loyal to her.
With that, she decides to take over the world.

Zip finds a list of Wonderbolt’s record.
She fails at them all.
She decides to live up to her heroes and sacrifice her very life.
She dresses in a furtight bodysuit, knowing fulwell that she doesn’t deserve it. She never takes it of as a burden of not being good enough. She wants to feel it all the time. It’s the only way.
She becomes the inter-town postman and a taxi flyer at the same time.
She takes on more packages than anypony else and even ponies.
After every trip she collapses in front of the postal office and cries out loud due to the pain and suffering.
Nopony understands. They try to help her, but she refuses to change her destructive ways.
Until she reaches the threshold set up by the Wonderbolts, she’d sacrifice her body and mind. Even her friends.

2022.04.11 Survive no matter the cost
2 ponies try to survive the winter.
One loses her fire and goes to ask the other one for fire.
At the same time, he knows he probably won’t survive until the next day.
She offers all her possessions and her very life in exchange for increased chance of survival.

2022.03.23 Lucky
An adventurer is small, skinny, with zero muscles. However, his resume is perfect. He tells everypony that his ability is maximum luck. In reality, however, she lives 10 seconds at a time. After that, the time stops. If he blinks with his left eye, the time jumps back 10 sec. If she blinks with her right eye, time continues for the next 10 seconds. With that, she is able to relieve the situation multiple times until she executes it perfectly. That’s how she’s able to beat even much stronger opponents.
Her weakness are unavoidable scenarios that cannot be solved within 10 seconds time. If there is no possible salvation, she can even die. This is why she never wants to go deep into the caves. At the same time, she has no problem charging into an unknown situation because it isn’t unknown for her for she had already lived through it.
Others perceive her as telepathic because she can know things for parallel timelines where she asked a question but then reroled time.
She can pay a fortune for an answer and then rerolls time, keeping the answer and her possessions. With that, she can learn even the more guarded secrets.
It’s impossible to talk to her because she does all the talking, answering questions even before they are asked.
Whenever somepony approaches her, she presses a hoof to his mouth so he can’t talk and she performs an entire conversation. Nopony can ever say even a word to her.
When she trades, she just runs to ‘random’ strangers and makes good deals right away. What others would need a whole day, she does in a minute because she can know who to talk and what to say.
Once per day, she can extend 10 seconds to 10 minutes by blinking at the same time with both eyes at the end of the period.

2022.03.12 The floor is lava
Pip wants to be the Wonderbolt, but she knows she missed out a lot since there was no magic and she couldn’t fly for most of her life. To make up for it, she decides to play ‘the floor is lava’ for the rest of her life. Her hooves must never touch the ground again.

2022.02.19 Pegasus trader
Pegasus opens up a weird store named ‘Very expensive stuff’. She just brings stuff to the store, writes what it is (rock, stone, flower, pet/parasite?...)
No price is given.
On exit, there’s a sign, “Take what you like and pay the amount you think is fair here.” The arrow points to a shaft leading into the ground.
Shoppers throw bits in it which the pegasus collects at the end of the day.

One day, a family approaches them. The daughter threw a family heirloom by accident into the hole.
Pegassus asks that they stay away while she retrieves it.
But the daughter spies and pegasus finds her out.
She gives the ring secretly to the father than has a field day with the daughter, “You know what? Screw you! I said it plainly that I want privacy. All you had to do is nothing and I would have given you your ring back. But now, I’ll never give it to you. I wanted to do you a favor for free and in return you break my condition and rules and. Now face the consequences.”
The family supports the pegasus because they know that they already have the ring but also want the daughter to learn her lesson.

2022.02.07  alp-luachra
A pony finds alp-luachra in her stomach and throws her up.
She offers to feed her and alp-luachra agrees.
She shows her how the mixer works, and alp-luachra watches as a tomato is shredded to pieces.
Then the pony throws alp-luachra into the mixer.
Things could turn dark at any second, but nor alp-luachra nor the reader knows the intentions of the main character.
They have a high intensity chat, with alp-luachra being forced to say out loud the bad she commited. It is unclear to her weather the punishment will follow or not.

2021.09.29 Sunny back in time
Sunny wants to undo the past millennium of hatred because Wendigos gained too much power to be stopped. She has a decade of preparations. She spends it studying the mane 6 so she could convince them she’s a time traveler.

The great defeat of mane 6 was the reason for this. That’s the point she goes back to.

Everypony knew Twilight’s perfection rarely worked out without a hitch. They were kind of expecting something like a time-traveler.

Thinking they wouldn’t believe her, she ends up revealing dirty secrets only to their embarrassment. They trusted her even before she proved herself.

Canceling Twilight’s critical order that led to the failure turned out to be super easy. Getting over embarrassing everypony was a bit harder.

2021.09.28 Sprout Cloverleaf’s crime and punishment
He has to rebuild the lighthouse that he demolished.
Sunny feels uneasy around him because he sees all the things he destroyed. But when she sees the mental abyss he’s fallen into, she tried to pull him out. He, himself, however, sees no way out. He sees his work as closure, as if he was building a tombstone on his grave. In his mind, there is nothing beyond it. In the end, he doesn’t want to proclaim his work finished. He keeps extending his work, always finding a new detail to work on. 

2021.09.27 Jinx Underground (dream inspired)
When all is over, they find an underground entrance in the ruins of the lighthouse.
Unicorns stick around to ward off Jinx whenever one of the mystical, magical contraptions moves. They see themselves as essential, but the rest just sees them as a bother.

G4

Discord didn’t just create the last problem. He created all of them throughout the series. For each episode, Discord would describe how he set up the problem. The story could also serve as a quick guide to all episodes.

Midnigt Twilight takes over in EG. She opens a portal to Equestria and goes to Ponyvile.
She has a bunch of problem due to how she looks.
Since Twilight moved to Canterlot, she decided to live in her old castle.
Nopony trusts her. In fact, they all consider her to be a nemesis. However, she is powerful and nopony can stand up to her.
The story is about the many compromises ponies have to enact. An uneasy alliance based not on friendship but fear and respect.
Nopony knows how to solve the situation, so it’s just awkward all over based more on a temporary truths than cooperation.

Luna wishes to make contact with a new civilization. She honed her powers for a thousand years and is finally ready to posses a person through dreams. After the ritual, she wakes up in who she believes is one of the leaders of the world. She wakes up as Vladimir Putin.

Twilight runs out of queels. She uses the feathers from her own wings. After a long isolation, she basically only has stumps. She finds it hard to explain why that is normal.

The only reason why Rainbow Dash was subscribed to a newspaper was because her Wonderbolt furtight bodysuit was too tight in the crotch area. Rainbow Dash circumvented that problem by always stuffing a page from the newspaper between her hind legs. But for this secret solution to work, she had to be subscribed to a newspaper.

This day, however, was different. Instead of tearing up the newspaper, she actually read an article after a title in it caught her eye:...

Luster Down is fed up with all the lessons of friendships. She wants pure magic lessons. Her time is being wasted.
She gives her resignation.
She goes to Luna, to learn more.
She gives her access to all the spells.
Some of them are out of her range.
If she ever wishes to cast the spell, there’s only one way.
She has to steal and wear the Alicorn Amulet.
She goes to Luna and offers her a deal. She will be her absolute slave and will even give her the amulet when asked.
Luna tests it and Luster obeys. It’s her way of countering the Alicorn Amulet. 
Luna finally sees a solution to the entropy problem. Luster dawn is the only hope in Luna’s lone goal.

2021.09.28 Rainbow Dash breaks the speed record and goes below zero time. But it becomes a curse. Wherever she goes, she arrives there early, before she even started. She’s bored of always waiting, but wherever she goes to pass the time, she just extends the time she’ll need to wait.

2021.07.04 Twilight finds out that the Princesses have been stealing her power. Spike is in on it as well.
The sisters took over when they gathered enough power. With every enemy defeated, they grow stronger. They were afraid Twilight would do the same, so they kept stealing as much as they could.

2021.07.02 Gen4 to Gen5
Twilight delivered a copy of the collection of her lessons to everypony. But unbeknownst to her, there was a typo in the text. Ponies followed her instructions to the letter and Equestria burned.

2021.06.18 Equestria will disappear and all the ponies will migrate to Earth.
Since there’s no space for them on this planet, the governments decide that people themselves should take care of this problem. Each person gets one pony to sustain. He also gets government financial aid for doing that. Those without a pony, have to pay extra to the government.
People struggle to keep their daily routines while having a pony around.

Upon meeting, ponies exchange cards. But they’re not filled just with contact information but:

Character/Location Name:

Origin:

Favorite Hobby:

Fun Facts:

Plot twist, I'm the foal from the moon who Luna managed to throw back to Equestria then used her access to the dream realm to direct a pony via dream-walking to drop me where Celestia regularly walked.

My relationship with everypony is great. That's the first step in the infiltration plan.

2021.03.11 A mare who gave up on everything sells her possessions and sets on the path to a changeling hive. On the way, she uses her bits to help other ponies. She acts nice toward everypony on the way. Everypony has something good to say about her. Yet the darkness within carries her forward, not letting her settle down, despite offered opportunities.

2021.03.09 A brony gets to Equestria and finds himself to be a literal god.
The alicorns try to figure out what to do, treating him like a ticking bomb.

2021.02.24 Starlight Glimmer’s better backstory
When she was a filly, somepony took her lollipop. She was too weak to take it back, so she decided that she'll become stronger than anypony else and will also bring others down to make sure she never gets a lollipop stolen again.

2021.02.17 Mute dragon
A dragon who can’t talk tries to make end’s meet in the world.
He meets another lost soul who agrees to communicate on his behalf. Between them, they communicate by writing.
One they meet somepony who uses sign language. The dragon begs her to teach it to him. With that, he could communicate more effectively.

2021.02.15 Sidekicks
CMC realise they don’t have any superpowers and therefore can’t be like the super 6 in the comic.
They could, however, be sidekicks.
They each choose their appropriate adult and try to be their sidekick.
The problem arises when the grownups have an argument.
The sidekicks go at it. In the end they are all battered and then they look at themselves in the mirror and ask themselves, How did we get here?

2021.02.01 Murpony
Second person story
You come across a murpony trapped in a net. You free her and they start to interact with her. 
(inspired by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k63eTleq84)

Sweetie Belle complains to her friends that her sister always manages to get what she wants by tickling her and her friends suggest that they train her so she won't be susceptible to tickling anymore.

2020.12.18 Touching the world
A tentacle pony goes blind. She compensates by touching everything around her with her tentacles (that have a mind of their own).
That makes her presence uncomfortable to some.

Every 100 years, Starswirl the Bearded chose 1 apprentice.
When an ambitious filly isn’t chosen, she keeps waiting for days at the spot.
They call upon Starswirl. He comes and tells her, “I need you to move on”.
Without a word, she turns and walks away, forever. A high mountain is her only goal now.

2020.04.14 Rawr! (dream inspired)
I was late for work.
But I had a good excuse because I was turned into a herbivore monster.
It turned out to be a good thing when plants attacked the town. I turned others into herbivore monsters as well and we saved the town together.
Now we’re all herbivore monsters with an adopted work schedule.

Luna kept asking for more time.
Celestia used to be like that and they played together in bed before getting up when they were young.
Then Celestia changed one day and always got up on time.
Luna went the other direction and always asked for more time for both of them. When it was time to get up, study for exam or anything else.
But Celestia never learned and was always on time.

Starswirl the Bearded tried to teach them the recoil spell. Luna kept asking for more time and only learned half. She could recoil from any place to the safe spot, but she didn’t know how to recoil back from the safe space to the place she has been.
She was warned that once she uses recoil, she can’t use it again after casting the second part of the spell to get back. The only other time the first part of the spell refreshes was every 1000 years.

When Celestia banished Luna, she had hoped that her recoil spell would bring her back one day. She could no longer stand every day anticipation. She left their journal at the place of recoil to guide Luna if she ever returned. After that, she left the Castle of Two Sisters for good.

The way Luna used up her last recil was when Moon Dial tried to teach her how to rotate the Moon so that the Nightmare Moon could never gaze directly on Equestria.
He took her to the timeless place with a puzzle but Luna couldn’t solve it in time so she kept asking for more time. The place was designed outside of time so that the Moon handler could train another one. It was designed with a safety feature so that only two can enter and only two can leave so that nopony could ever get stuck in there.
When Luna ran out of time extensions, she used the half recoil to get away.
Without Moon Dial, however, there was nopony else to turn the moon.
Nightmare entered the pony dreams. Luna tried to defeat her, but lost in the dream realm.
Luna was certain that she could have defeated the Nightmare together with Celestia, but for that to occur, she needed to lure the Nightmare with fear.
She set everything up.

After Luna returned, Celestia asked her why Luna didn’t come back with a recoil spell.
Luna kept answering that she wanted more time with the stars, hoping that Celestia would believe her.
In reality, Luna never could, because she had already used up the first part of the recoil spell.

Starswirl says that she probably doesn’t have it in her to learn if she couldn’t learn it thus far.
When Luna finally learns the spell, she goes to the timeless realm instead of her quarters like she expected. She says in response, “I just needed more time...”
“More time? More time! I gave you a millennium already!”
“Am I dreaming again?”
“Never mind that. Let’s just walk together through the exit and whatever you do, don’t use the recoil spell.”
The moment they exit the timeless realm, he turns to her, “I’ll kill you!”

Luna learns that Moon Dial was no dream. He was a real pony who couldn’t exit the timeless space because only two can leave it and he was alone.

From RL dream:
(
I had a dream today about a pony named Moon Dial. Turns out he was entrusted to turn the moon, so that the Nightmare trapped on it could never face Equestria.

He wanted to teach Luna this method. They entered the timeless realm so that they could take as much time as they wanted. Two enter, two leave was the rule.

Luna got bored and teleported out with her recoil spell.

He, however, was stuck and couldn't leave because only 2 can leave, not 1.

The moon stopped turning and the Nightmare made it to the side of the moon facing Equestria. It transferred to Luna.

And when Luna got banished to the moon, there was nopony left to free Moon Dial.

)

2020.01.13 The one who fights monsters
Nightmare Night succeeded and created an eternal night. Only grass on the open planes receives enough light from the Moon and the stars to grow. Nothing else is edible.

Herbivores are drawn to those rare spots. But so too are carnivores.

All carnivores seek to destroy ponies, but there is one species who rivals even ponies in their intelligence. The only carnivore that can be reasoned with.

Ponies have no use for the monsters they manage to slay. But there would be some use if they let a carnivore in their midst. The one who feasts on the flesh of the fallen. The monster-eater.

2019.12.09 Alicorn Heaven
Alicorns have a direct access to Heaven. Twilight has to find a reason to stay in Equestria and forgo Heaven. It’s the ultimate test. The reason why there are so few Alicorns.

a sequel to:

write a sequel to:

TPrincess of Friendship
After Twilight’s stream of successes, she’s confident that nothing can go wrong. Is she due for a lesson?
Bad Dragon · 5.4k words  ·  284  46 · 7.8k views

where it would be explained that Discord made Twilight watch the elements' moment of death. In the sequel, it would turn out that the elements were part of the joke. In fact, they were the ones who proposed it to Discord. He would only make it look as they were going to die, but everything would turn out fine at the last moment.
They didn't account for the possibility that Twilight could stop time and watch the moment of their death for virtually an eternity, blaming herself. Enduring it to prevent it from realizing. Her mind is not the same anymore. They don't understand what they made her go through. But she will make them understand...

Plot twist: Sunset Shimmer doesn't have any ability at all. She's just schizophrenic, thinking she can read minds.

2019.08.23 Sapience

Here's a hypothesis: Sapience in Equestria is a disease. It turns healthy animals into anthropomorphic intelligent beings. Even the sheep are starting to get intelligent. In time, all of Equestria will be infected.

There is no cure. Only a complete purge can stop the spread.

2019.08.15 Telepath
Twilight gets a new student with telepathic abilities which she cannot control.
Everytime she meets somepony, she tells them the most volnerable hidden secrets. Everypony avoids her, but somepony has an easy assignment with her. The asignment isn’t the problem. Dealing with her is the problem. Dealing with himself is the problem. 

2019.07.03 G5
Many worlds are connected via the world tree, but some worlds are dying. Some can't sustain themselves without the resources from other worlds. Some worlds are greedy. Some are plain dangerous. Some have Gryphons, some have dragons, etc.

I'd start with a pony discovering the root system of the world tree, trying to find her way back home, but ending up exploring all these new worlds.

In the end, the pony discovers an army, ready to invade. It's up to the pony to find the allies. Her world won't be able to defend itself. She'll need to establish ties with the other worlds.

Each episode would take place in a different world. The ponies would have to complete a quest to gain the favor of the locals, thus gaining a new ally.

The show would end with an epic battle with various creatures joining the fight. And in the end, friendship would prevail, and there would be harmony again.

2019.06.19 Kaiju mare
It would be funny if she turned into a kaiju whenever she'd be hungry.

The conflict arises when she decides to go on a diet to lose weight.

2019.05.28 A hero’s pride
A hero wants to be famous. When an evil arises, she answers the call. The whole village provides for her, giving everything they had.
The draut grows stronger and the river is but a stream.
The time has come.
The owner of a tovern gives the mare the only scroll of recall. He says, “You’re not ready for my words; but when the time comes, you’ll be able to hear them. The scroll is bound to this place. It can be used to return an innocent soul and its body to this place.”
The hero slips even before she comes to the black catedral. She hangs at the clif and wants to use the scroll. At that time, a bird snaches it and brings it to its nest of many treasures. A bird that has been snaching the things for a decade already.
By fortune, the hero falls in to the last pool of dried river.
Without everything, the hero returns to the dying vilage.
Nobody blames her. They charish her with fame for trying.
The guilt is to heavy for the hero. When night falls, the hero sets out again, without anything.
Dead heroes lie about, but the hero walks forth. The rays only affect metal, and the hero has none.
Before the catedral, she taunts the evil out. When it gives chase the hero runs.
The evil cathes her on root.
The hero plunges over the edge, and the evil flies behind her.
The hero lands in the nest and rips the scroll in two and shoves both pieces into the enemy spirit.
The outer layers dissipate until only smoke remains.
“I guess you weren’t innocent enough.”
The hero returns from the riches from the nest. He exchanges them for goods, armor and weapons and answers the call for adventure once more.

(dream inspired)

2019.05.27 Immortality revealed
- Her potion of immortality is about to run out.
- An old enemy is surfacing and a pony needs to get everypony onboard to stop it.
- A pony is on a deathbed and only the immortal hero can save the pony. But not without revealing her secret
- In a brief moment, a pony does something incredible she never did before. Her secret is out.
- Pictures of the pony are found in history books.

Maybe the ponies used magic too often and spun the world out of balance. Only a powerful spell wielder could restrain the released energies threatening the world. But there hasn't been a spell wielder in centuries. Well, nopony but the Dark Spell Caster. The most notorious creature ever to walk Funtasia. Imprisoned in a stasis to prevent her from weaving spells. Yet without her power, there is no hope for this world. She must be released, or the unbound, residual forces of magic will split the world asunder!

Fallout: Equestira
Alicorn is obsessed with work. Tries to save other ponies from demise. Can’t stand not working.
Goes to party in exchange for a conveyer belt to be run.
Just stands there, empty, without a purpose.

Human ends up in Equestria, but everyone seems to speak a different language.
He goes on a mature tangent in front of CMC, reveiling some intimate information that he probably shouldn’t have.
In the end they tell him, “We were just screwing with you. We can understand everything you say.”
He then realizes what CMC heard.

Celestia tries to save dying Twilight. There’s only one spell that can do that but there are moral implications.
People report that they talked to Celestia.
You get teleported also. She says that she just wanted to say hi and asks you about your life.
“Are you happy?”
“Sure...”
“Do you know of anyone who is less happy than you? I’d like to cheer up your friend.”
Celestia is interrupted and excuses herself for a moment.
You venture into the next room and find Twilight. She sighs upon seeing you, “She’s still at it… I keep telling her to stop, but she keeps bringing people here.”
“I don’t mind.”
“Did she tell you why she brought you here?”
“She wanted to say hi.”
Twilight smiles, then starts coughing. “That… That’s not the true reason.”
“What’s the true reason?”
“My life is forfeit and nothing but transcendent life can save me. Pure transcendent life can only come from living of another plane, but without it, they can not continue to live.”
“Is she going to kill me, is that what you’re saying?”
“No, she’ll return you back as she had done with countless others. She heard of ones who would waste their own lives. She thinks that if she were to find one like that, it would be okay to perform the spell.”
“She’s looking for suicidal people?”
“She only needs one. Ironically, those who would forfeit their lives have already done so. She seeks in vain. You best be on your way. She wouldn’t be pleased if she found you here.”

“I’ll send you back now, human.”
“I lied. I was just about to forfeit my life. If you send me back, I’ll do so the moment I arrive.”
“There is another way for you to do that. If you choose it, your death shall have great meaning and many will cherish you for decades to come.”
“Sounds great. Let’s do it.”
“Very well then. As long as you understand that your life will be extinguished and it will hurt a lot.”
“Just do it!”

A pony of shadows incoming.
Celestia turns everypony to alicorns
Some want to turn back and she makes it difficult for them with lots of pain. Most of them change their minds mid-way and accept their alicornhood.

HiE recluse
Saves a pony from a tree
Asks for a favor that they pretend he’s invisible. As in, don’t notice me, leave me alone.
They start producing calamities he can help in because they don’t know how else to connect with him.
A filly tells him they worry about him
He tells her that he’s the problem and that maybe he should go away.
She tells him that they’d then worry about him even more.
He says, “There is one way that would make them stop worrying about me forever”
What is it
You don’t want to know
Yes, I do.
Trust me, you don’t. Forget I said anything.
Oh, and you were just gonna tell me how to solve everything. Everypony would be really glad if I told them.

Sunburst was a magic prodigy since foalhood. Starlight Glimmer was nothing. Her jealousy made her focus her study on just one spell, stealing magic. When she perfected it, she paid her old friend who abandoned her a visit. Finding himself sucking at magic all of a sudden, Sunburst flunks the magic school.

2018.02.08 Flash Sentry is not a hero 2
Talks about his phisical combat prowes. Maybe even awesome training.
Faces Crysalis
She just floats him up and gasses him.

Celestia meets a confused pony without purpose with ultimate power. Can she protect the harmony of Equestria with words alone?
A pony gains ultimate power. Doesn’t know what to do with it.

2018.01.25 Spike’s 0 birthday
You have permission.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/209596/get-and-give-story-ideas/thread/349144/story-idea
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/696144/its-my-birthday-

A pony’s mind is blown when she witnesses the destruction of everything in a near future. She distances herself from her fancy friends. They decide to intervene and make an informal visit.

Princesses ‘judge’ tempest Shadow.
Guillotine is ready to go.
It was all a test and Tempest Shadow plays along, passing the test.
They then magic her horn and offer her lead guard position and magic apprentice positions.
They bounce the ball to her so that she can try her magic.
She is overwhelmed.
“I’m not sure which offer to accept…”
Why not both

2018.01.05 Dude, I’m a fairy. Don’t you believe in fairies?
No. And if I did, I doubt you’d fit in that category. I think I’ll call the police.
I am the police. What’s a police?
You seem to have no problem lying.
I’m no liar. I only lie when it fits me.
That’s reassuring…
Yes, open the window now.
Why do you want to come in, anyway?
Um, to hug you?

Here's an idea. A pony can imitate all other powers, but only to a minuscule amount. However, if she keeps using it, it increases in strength, but her control over it decreases. She's the weakest and the strongest one at the same time.

2017.12.18  The girl believes the minority gender (males) should not have the same rights as the majority gender (females). She forces males to use separate bathrooms [you know, like the black people weren't allowed to use bathrooms for white people because of racism]. The girl is successful in her attempt and the world accepts her sexism as a social norm. All buildings are required to have separate bathrooms for minority gender.

2017.12.16 Tempest Shadow’s student.
She can’t do any magic, but she could live out her dreams through a talented unicorn. She becomes a teacher. One dependent on another.

2017.11.26 Urban dictionary definition of Twilight meme
Story idea: Twilight sucks
I don’t have time to watch movies.
I shall give you my honest opinion without spoiling much. It is my opinion that Twilight sucks. The world would be better off without the atrocity.
Twilight breaks down. She can’t do anything else, so she hugs her tail and puts on a movie: Twilight

Aliens abduct a pony to bring variety into the their system. She has to adapt into a very different world.

Human meets pony in arena. Before he sees that they both die if they don’t fight to the death.
Human suggest stone,ceasors, paper; but that’s out of the question for obvious reasons.
Pony suggests drawing 1 or 2 lines and human choosing. Human chooses wrong.
“It’s better this way. My hooves are hard and I can make short work of it.”
“I hope we meet in the next life.”

2017.07.16 Luna’s protege
A pony is a master of lucid dreaming (gamer pony). When Luna comes to visit, he asks her to teach him.
She refuses.
Not knowing what else to do, he plunges through the portal that she opens.
The bubble starts to dissipate.
Luna begs him to go back, but he refuses.
By the time she convinces him, the bubble pops.
Luna crumples. “Your body. It is dead.”
He becomes Luna's helper.

A pegasus gets into trouble and they clip her wings as a percussion and punishment.

Celestia doesn’t trust Spike because a dragon’s breath can melt metal, yet alone pony’s flesh.
Twilight insists that there should be no restrictions for friendship.
Celestia keeps him around to examine the threat. The dragon imitates Celestia and helps her with her tasks.
Then she goes to the garden where a rabbit eats a flower. She zaps it and it teleports away.
Spike jumps on a different rabbit trying to imitate aggression he just saw. His scales bulge. Mouth opens wide. He roars.
Celestia observes, her horn glowing at the ready.
Then spike closes his mouth and steps away.
The rabbit disappears into the grass.
“Spike...” Celestia says.
Spike faces away from her, laying his head on the dirty path. He thinks he failed.
She picks him up and takes him on the path, zapping any rabbits on the way.
Each time she does that, she feels the dragon twitch.
They get to a ravine with many rabbits. One of the little ones jumps across the path and Celestia teleports it to the group. Finally, Spike understands that no rabbit got hurt.
She explains that the flowers can make their tummies ache.
When she gets back, Twilight asks for forgiveness for being so stubborn. She admits that she’s not sure what her purpose was and what her cutie mark represents.
Celestia tells her that her cutie mark surely represents magic, but that there might be more to it than that. For what she gained that day might be more magical than magic itself. She gives Spike to Twilight without a second thought.

A person speaks purple prose and nopony understands him.

Imagine for a second that the souls from all humans are ripped out of their bodies. Same thing happens in the MLP universe. Then the souls exchange their places. Trump's soul along with all his memories travels to Celestia's body. Celestia's soul travels to Trump's body.
What would happen in both worlds in this scenario?

Luna finds out about a great evil. She sees no other way to fight it but to become Nightmare Moon. Her mind will be lost for a minute, but all it will take is a nice word from her sister and she will become herself again. Surely, her sister will know what to do.

6.6.2017 The dying filly
A filly fears of dying. She listens closely at school to counter it. Runs everywhere she goes. Denies social interaction. Ends with a firm decision to become an alicorn.

27.5.2017 Payback
A unicorn hurts Earth pony. Earth pony can’t fight against magic attacks. Goes on a diet that removes all magical properties from his body and lures the Unicorn in a room without objects. He can resist the magical attacks now. It’s hoof against hoof now.

22.5.2017 Assassination
Pony hates Celestia.
Pony gets ready to assassinate Celestia. At the last moment she sees how good she is and backs off.
He wakes up in a changeling cocoon. “He didn’t do it. He’s not ready yet. Let’s redo it. Get ready for another mind-wipe.” 
Starts with even more hatered (she now killed and raped his family)

5.5.2017 A Pegasus with big wings is clumsy and a laughing stalk to everyone at Cloudsdale. One day, an opportunity opens up when the carrier ponies deny the load because it’s too heavy. He’s still a colt, but he’s determined to take on the job. His reputation rises, he earns money and gains strength.
One day, robbers corner him in the canyon. He lands on the occupied nest and they’re afraid to approach him. He knows he doesn’t have much time. He couldn’t fight them in the air with his big wings.
Not knowing what else to do, he burns off some of his feathers to gain mobility. With that, he caught them by surprise.
He beats them, but the burden of stolen goods is too heavy now.
He unloads the food from the bad guys and feeds the birdies. Still, he cannot lift it.
At that point, the big bird shoves him against the wall with a claw.
They stare at each other, but when the bird sees its cheeks eating, it lets him go and starts pecking at the load.
He tries to lift it up again, but fails.
The bird picks up a piece of the rope and helps him.
In the air it lets go and he glides to the village. His job is complete.

5.5.2017 Copy of a copy
Twilight speculates that teleportation is a two way process, but can’t grasp what the other part is. She keeps teleporting to test it out, but she always ends up on the teleported spot.
She teleports again, but this time, she ends up in empty space with dead Twilight’s floating around.

21.4.2017 Summoner (could be turned into clop)
A human is summoned by a pony. The only hope for getting back is through the one who summoned him. In return, he has to do everything.

The rejuvenation spell can only be used on others, not on oneself. Thus, a renown mage looks desperately for a capable apprentice to bestow this knowledge onto him.

Earth pony is depressed because she’s not good at anything and nopony likes her.
Aliens abduct a pony. She has to prove to them that she’s intelligent and learn the basics of their language.
They travel through space gathering rocks. They place big devices on planets and moon.
When she impresses them, they come back to the planet and take back a big device. They let her go where they found her. Later that night, the moon and many ‘stars’ explode. She realizes she just saved Equestria.

5838676 Let me tell you a story, Lyra.

You were a princess once, trapped in a big castle. You had everything that you desired, yet at the same time, you had nothing. You had no life to speak of, for you were bound by the protocol. You're dread of your uneventful life grew stronger. It got to the point where you climbed to the window shelf of your high tower and contemplated putting an end to the boredom that was your life.

Then, a wisp from a nearby cloud flew closer and spoke to you, "I've been watching you for a long time and know that this life doesn't bring you joy. It never will. Yet I cannot help you from without, but I can change your world from within. I can give you the life of challenges and strife. It will be void of the luxuries that bring you pain and make you feel as if you were already dead. Your new life will burn so bright that you'll feel its weight every moment."

"A life of challenges? I do not even believe a heavenly place like that could exist. I'd do anything to be apart of that eventful world and be rid of this awful place of dull harmony."

"As you wish," the wisp said as she cast the sleeping spell.

The princess slept for a hundred years, and no servant could wake her up. They never learned what caused her comma. A bigger mystery still, was the constant smile on her face, as if she was in a better place.

Be calm and grateful, my princess, for you're in a brave new world.

2017.02.26 Freed
After negotiations, a pony is freed from the hive. She walks to the group of ponies like she’s ordered to.
Family asks her a bunch of questions. Coldly, she answers all without looking anypony in their eyes.
They confirm its her, but tell Celestia that she’s utterly broken.
They take her home. She tells them that she wants to be alone. They pressure her to be like she used to be and a trip home becomes unacceptable for her.
She stops and speaks, “Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I will always appreciate it all. Goodbye.” She turns around on the spot, looking in different directions. She lays her eyes on a nearby stream and walks toward it.
Her father follows her, saying, “Come on. Let’s just go home. We might make it before the night.”
She turns to him and leans her head. “I’m not going back home, dad. Forget about me. Your daughter died the moment they captured me. What you see before you is just a husk. I’ll get off your mane now.” She walks further, following the stream.
“The whole family is waiting for you!”
“You should head back and lead them home. If you hurry, you might make it before the night.”
“Do you even know what we had to go through to get you out of there?”
“I’m sorry. You shouldn’t have bothered. Goodbye.”
“I’m not going back without you.”
“Then you’re never going back.”

18.2.2016 Extreme dragon ride
A dragon opens up dragon ride in Canterlot (Extreme dragon ride 10 bits)
He takes a customer in his claws and lifts them up. Slowly at first so that the pony screams they want more of the extreme. He flies over treetops and water, through thunder clouds and high over a volcano. At that point, he says, “Okay, here’s where you learn what extreme part of the ride is.”
“Wait, what?”
His claws opens up as he plunges down. The force presses the pony against his claws, yet there is nothing but closing lava from beneath.
“Is this extreme enough, for you?”
“Aaa!”
“It’s a yes or no question. Is this extreme enough for you?”
“Please don’t drop me. I just want to go home. Mumy!”
“Is this extreme enough for you? We don’t have much time left.”
“Yes!”
“I can’t hear you; what was that?”
“Yes! Yes! Yes!”
He closes his claws and decelerates. They stop just above the lava.
“Hot!”
“Aren’t you grateful for getting wet beforehoof now?”
“Please take me back.”
“As you wish, dragon rider.”

11.2.2017 Memonto
Memento. The forgetful one visits Fluttershy. He doesn’t understand, but the reader knows he’s in good hooves which makes it a good ending despite the conflict not being resolved.

9.10.2017 Jet Emission.
Priority 10
An Earth pony who always wanted to fly but couldn't. That was until the fatal rape that left his intestines in ruins. He chances a healing potion, despite it being only appropriate for outer wounds. The intestines heal. So much, that they work on overtime. After a proper meal, Jet can propel himself to the skies, leaving even the fastest pegasi in the smoke behind him. None have ever raced him twice.

5.2.2017 Discord’s descent
(Dream inspired)
Ex meets Discord for the last time. She gives him the book where she wrote all of the negative emotions she had about him. He is obliged to sleep with the book for all eternity. Slowly, he starts losing his mind. He doesn’t want to be affected by the book, but the fact remains that it affects him mentaly. It draws his focus on itself.

Open mouth at the end of the show. Everyone leaves but filly stays.
Talks to Trixie and asks if she could spend the night in her van. Forgets to ask her for the autograph
Parents permission comes too late and she misses the van
Cries all night at home.
The next day after school the van is there again with a missing wheel on repair
Gets autograph
Father brings her sheets and a tedy which filly tries to deny
Sleeps on the floor of the van, when her idol falls a sleep she covers up her idol and slips between her legs in an embrace. Best night ever.

5758069 Princess Celestia said that it's unheard of for an alicorn to be born. If alicornhood is a recessive gene, the reason for zero alicorn births could be a void of male alicorns. Princess Cadence, however, seemed to have found one. Let's hope Shining Armor never finds out about it.
Flurry Heart keeps researching this and Cadance tries her best to distract her.
When Flurry says she’ll ask her father, Cadance has no choice but to sit her down and tell her everything.

20.1.2017 The betrayer
The princess is kidnapped, but the bad guys make everyone believe that she changed sides and that she’s behind everything bad. Everyone keeps bad-mounting her. Friends turn against her. Assassinators are sent for her life. She lives in Hell and it’s only getting worse.
In the end, she claims the role she was given and creates harmony by means of tyranny.

19.1.2017 To end it all
A pony wishes to end it all, but her principles won’t let her. She packs everything up and says she’s going to relatives. In the next village, she sells everything for little money and gives it to the needy.
All she has left is her saddlebag with rations.
She’s on her way to the changeling hive where she’ll be able to end it all without betraying her principles.

The Tree of Harmony is a magical conductor and Twilight is studying it. Discord apears and Twilight warns him that magical creatures shouldn’t touch the roots of the tree.
Discord snickers, “What could possibly happen? It’s not like it could just drain my god-like powers.” He touches a root and a burst of energy rushes from him into the root.
He snaps his fingers, and nothing happens.
“I told you it’s dangerous for you to get close to it.” She continues writing in her notebook.
“Why are you so calm? I just lost my magic.”
“Your magic is part of Equestria now. I suspect we’re in for a bountiful season. The fertility might also be off the scale. Oh, well, Equestria is in your debt, I guess.”
“I want the debt repayed right this instance! I want my bagic back!”
“I don’t think you’ll ever get your magic back, but you shouldn’t distress about it, anyway.” She kept looking at her notes.
“I’m supposed to be the Spirit of Chaos. Of course I’ll distress about it. My magic is what I was.”
“Still, there’s no use worying about something you can’t effect.”
“No use worrying?!? What am I supposed to do without my magic? I can’t even get home to my realm.”
She shrugged her shoulders. “You could try getting a job, I guess...”
“A job?”
She glanced at him and snickered. “I’ll give you one bit if you bring me a glass of water. I feel kind of thirsty.”
“Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t.” He snapped his fingers repeatedly. “See? No glass of water is apearing.”
“You could just pick up a glass and pour water in it, you know? That’s how most civilized decidents do it.”
“That would feel like work...”
“That’s kind of what having a job is about.”
“Ugh!” He wressled a branch. “Give it back, tree!”
“I wouldn’t touch it any further if I were you. It could seap the remainder of your energies and take away even the life-time you still have left.“
“What do you mean ‘have left’. I’m immortal!”
“Correction: You were immortal. Now your existance is bound to this sentury alone. There is some good news for you, though.”
“No longer immortal...” He crumbled down and looked up to her. “What’s the good news?”
“The good news is, I’m still immortal. My magic supplies the life-force, just like yours used to keep you running.”
“How’s that a good news?”
“I’ll probably remember you well into the next sentury. Your existence so far was kind of impactful.”
“Again, how’s that a good news.”
“Well, what do you expect me to say?” She put down the notebook. “You’ll die. Is that better? And if a mere carrage hits you  when you’re not watching, you may die even sooner. Is that what you want to hear? It is the truth, you know?”

The star are becoming aligned. Celestia and Luna will make everypony an alicorn.
One Earth pony is sick and only has a few more moons to live. The new life pains her.
At school the magic knowledge is in the curriculum as a preperation. With no motivation, she gets a bad score.
At gym which is the only area she was somewhat good at, they study about flying. On the practical part, they study jumping on a conveyerbelt for mass alicornisation. She goes along, but despite being good at it, she knows she’ll never be able to put the knowledge in practice.
The world is changing around her, and she’s getting left behind.

Flurry Heart kills the sun.

Story idea: Discord has to sacrifice himself, knowing that nopony will ever know about it. He chooses to preserve Equestria and set himself for eternal torture to power up the God machine.
His overuse of magical powers is the reason why the old god Faust Alicorn was drained completely.
No one Alicorn could supply such amount of magic. They had to sacrifice their immortality and entrusted me with the combined power of the entire alicorn race
Only Celestia and Luna were exampt from the arangement.

2016.11.01 Equestria / Forge of Empires crossover - from actual siesta dream
I was in charge of an elite special task unit, which consisted of the best unit of each defensive team. The defense bonus of the castle was so high that no army could penetrate it. And with 7 out of 8 units being rogues in each defensive unit, making the first shots useless, it was virtually impossible to break through.
However, if I decimated the special team unit, which I could do, since I was in charge of them, all that would be left would be rogues who don’t fight without inspiration. Despite the defensive bonuses, I could take them head on with a small task force.
After that, I’d just put my own defense in and because of defensive bonuses, no one could take Canterlot away from me. I’d be the ruler of Equestria by default.
[upon waking up, I decided to test out this plan. When I thought about it some more, I realized that you can’t test a hypothesis on something that doesn’t exist]

2016.11.01 Boss - from an actual dream
Due to the debt of the trading companies, the government employs new management. The boss goes to the office and an assistant explains to him about the sound isolation in some of the walls and why he should use a intercom to contact her.
He has a programmable chair with voice recognition. It recognizes his voice as sexy, so he talks with that voice some more to the chair, spurting up profanities.
When he turns around, he sees the assistant with the committee. “Not all walls are soundproof...”

14.10.2016 Transformation
Sweetie Belle learns transformation magic and changes Scootaloo’s nuzzle into a beak. Before changing back, she wants her to describe what it looked like. She counts the teeth in Apple Bloom’s mouth, trying to get the picture. Without knowing, she can’t transform it back.
They go to Twilight and she says, “No problem, we’ll get you your snouth back. Before we do, however, I’ll need you to describe it in detail. What did it look like?”

Unicorns are shunned. Their horns are being cut off.
Filthy rich pretends to hate them. Buys them as slaves, saying he’ll torture and kill them. He always beats them up before buying them to make a point.
In truth, he’s building an army of unicorns, training them in secret and plotting a rebellion.
This is a story of a Unicorn slave in a society that hated Unicorns.

21.8.2016 (2)
Dash had enough of Shy's embarrassing display of flying, if you can even call it that... It's time for base jumping. There's a cliff with upward current that make it very easy for pegasi to fly. A perfect training ground for Fluttershy. As far as she knows, they're going sightseeing the local wildlife.

Spike’s missing wings explained. Accident. Just one spikey wing. They also cut that off but never told him.

7.8.2016 Vivid dreamer
Flurry Heart has dream magic that she can’t contain. Nightmares come alive around her as she dreams.
Mane 6 watch her sleep and keep the monsters abay.
She’s taken to an abandon valley in a cave.
She dreams of being stuck underwater.
She wakes up in a seale

Sci-Fi

2021.05.03 Survive!
A survivor finds herself stranded with only an AI to keep her company. The AI goes into person-survival mode, making survival of the person its main objective. It forces the person to do unpleasant things in the name of survival.

What if there aren't any stars? What if there's just a background light and all Luna is doing is moving the shadows with little holes in them.

Did you know that a shadow can move with speeds that exceed the speed of light? There actually is no limit to how fast a shadow can move.

19.1.2016 Replicator. (dream inspired)
Twilight forms a device that can zap an object, collects matters from other objects and forms a copy of it.
She wants to zap the device itself so she places it in front of a mirror. She gets zapped as well.
When she wakes up, she finds her own hoof on the ground.
“Ugh,” she says and destroys the device.
But the device already got replicated and was hiding behind the table.
Sweetie Belle gets locked in the laboratory, so she fools around. She presses the device out of curiosity and gets zapped.
When she wakes up, she sees herself standing before her with the device. She earns herself say: “Twilight still needs to be fully replicated. Organic matter must be gathered.”
The other side of the device activates and is pointed toward her.
Sweetie Belle runs.

Hello to you!

Please tell me, will it be convenient for you to communicate with me in a personal message?

I would really like to talk to you to understand you better. That would be the best option before I could offer you an idea for a plot. A plot that you are ready to write based on your experience.

Because it is best to discuss such issues privately and not to put it on public display.

It's not that I don't LIKE their cutie marks, it's just an idea. It's always fun to have a slice-of-life style CMC adventure, and while they didn't have their cutie marks it's a prime opportunity for those sorts of stories. Of course, you could make a CMC story involving them helping somepony. That works too.

I see that you clearly do not have a rich mindset on fantasy. Because you are offering a variant of the plot that has been described by thousands of authors. Therefore, there is nothing special about it. It's boring. You should think much further than your eyes see. Then your imagination and ideas for the plot will be more perfect. It will be SOMETHING that will make a splash on the reader.

Well, or you can stay the same... without raising your level higher.

7691978 Here's an idea:
Starlight Glimmer accidentally sends their cutie marks to the moon. Since there's no way to physically get to them, their only option for breaking through the = sign is to crusade like they've never crusaded before.

Make a human-turned anthro male griffin. He gets sucked into an alternative universe where only griffins exist. He gets a powerful steel sword and a pouch full of gold. Helps out the poor, fights bandits, cultists, and imperialists. While getting laid every now and then with some random female griffin in some chapters. Anyway, just throwing out ideas.:heart:

It's more in the execution, not the premise. Something doesn't need to be 'special' to be exciting. If an author writes a boring story, that's on them. It doesn't matter whether it's the most unique story in all existence. If it's boring, it's boring. I don't know how many stories I've read that possess unique concepts but fail on execution or realization of their premise.

Again, it's up to the skill of the author, and discouraging something because it 'has been described by thousands of authors' when someone is looking to improve or get back into the swing of things is HARMFUL. Starting with something that is more complicated to pull off could go very well or very badly depending on the skill of the author, which could result in further demotivation for those who are still developing their 'thick skin', thus why working your way up with some smaller and safer things is something I would recommend.

And it was meant as merely an idea to get started, not some premise for a large fictional verse. It's not random, it's in line with canon, and doesn't require a massive investment on the part of the author (or reader). Ultimately, the OP asked for ideas and I provided an idea that's safe.

There's a good idea!

Here are some vague ideas to hopefully spark something

Octavia is secretly a spider

Someone gets a cold

Luna finds out Celestia's secret

Rainbow Dash and Spike have a long conversation

Rarity and Sweetie Belle sneak around

Derpy Hooves flies as fast as she can to escape a monster

Discord and Angel Bunny have a huge fight

Starlight and Trixie swap bodies as part of a magic act, but then can't swap back

Pinkie Pie swaps out with a left over from the mirror pool for a day

Applejack x Octavia (please)

Ursa Major problem

Chrysalis and Cadence talk

Twilight's cutie mark changes

Luna finds out Celestia's secret

What if Luna found out that Celestia is making more Alicorns?

“Dear subjects,” Celestia began. ”I address you tonight with some pressing news. You already know it. You can sense it whenever you look into a filly’s eyes. Let me demonstrate.”

“You there, in the crowd! The filly with the pink bow in your mane.”

“M-me?” The filly said.

“Come up here, filly, I want to meet you. What is your name?”

“Special Snowflake.”

Celestia fondled the filly on the stage. “No horn. No wings. Tell me, Special Snowflake, are you an Alicorn Princess?”

“N-no…”

“Why not?”

“I was always like this. I was born an Earth pony. But my mom still says I’m special!”

Celestia gasped. “Did you hear that, everypony? She was born deformed!

“Wait, what?” The filly opened her eyes wide.

“What tragic times we live in!?!”

“I’m not deformed!” the filly interjected.

“Special Snowflake, do you know what will happen to you in a hundred years?”

“Oh, gush. That’s such a long…”

“You will die!”

“Wha…”

Celestia turned to the speechless crowd. “This filly is going to die!”

“Can I have my daughter back now?” Came from the crowd, but Celestia ignored the plea.

“Special Snowflake, did you know that Alicorns are immortal?”

“Yeah, Cherelle taught us at school that…”

“Are you an Alicorn, Special Snowflake?”

“Well, no, but my mom says…”

“So, you’re going to die?”

“I guess… I don’t know. Maybe, someday…”

“I’m telling you, Special Snowflake. You are going to die.”

“O-okay…”

“You will be stuck in a deformed body of a mortal Earth pony. And then you will die. Is that what you want? Do you want to die, Special Snowflake?”

“No, of course not…”

“But you’re going to die anyway, aren’t you? See that cemetery?” Celestia pointed in yonder. “That’s where you’ll be. You’ll be a decaying dead corpse because you’ll die.”

The filly turned toward the crowd with tears in her eyes, “Mum, I’m scared!”

Celestia grinned. “Did you hear that, everypony. The filly is scared! She is crying right now. And she’s not alone in this. Think of the children, everypony! Think of yourselves! Look into the filly’s eyes and see the truth of it all. Death is scary! You all should be crying right now like the filly, for you are all going to die!” She banged a hoof on the podium. “Do you not understand? Death is the enemy. We need to defeat death or this filly will keep on crying. You all will keep on crying and then you will all die.”

The filly tripped as she tried to slip off the stage.

“You there, stop!” She levitated the filly high up above the crowd. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“I just want my mummy!” the filly cried.

“Do you want to die, Special Snowflake?”

She sobbed.

“Do you want to die? Answer me!”

The filly kept crying more and more.

“The facts do not care about your feelings, Special Snowflake. Answer the question! Do you want to die?” She shook the filly in the air. “I said, do you want to die?”

“No!” the filly yelled out.

“Then thaw shall never die!” Her horn grew ever brighter. “Special Snowflake, I grant thee: Immortality!”

The light engulfed the filly, and from it emerged an alicorn.

“Go to your mother, Alicorn Princess Special Snowflake.”

The filly glided to her mother with the strength of her wings and fell into her embrace.

“You there!” Celestia pointed a hoof at the mother. “What are you doing?”

“I’m trying to calm my child. You scared her senseless!”

Celestia charged her horn and ripped the mother away from her child, lifting her high into the air. “Your child needs you, and what were you doing?”

“I was hugging her!” The mother yelled.

“No! You were dying! I can see you dying right now. Every passing moment, you are closer to death. Your child needed you, and what were you going to do? You were going to die!” She turned to the gasping filly. “Special Snowflake, do you want to see your mother die? Is that what you want? You want your mother to drop dead?”

“No!” Tears rushed on the filly's face. “Mommy!”

She looked back at the mother. “See? Your daughter doesn’t want you to die. So why are you dying? Why would you do that to her?”

Mother spoke through her teeth, “Princess, with all duo respect…”

“Say it!” Celestia shook her in the air. “Do you want to die? Answer Me!” She shook her in the magic bubble relentlessly. “Answer me, for filly’s sake. Do you want to die?”

“No…” escaped the mother’s mouth.

Celestia’s horn glowed brighter. “Then though shall never die. I grant thee: Immortality!”

And another Alicorn was made.

It almost sounded like a crash when another Alicorn forcefully landed behind Celestia. “Sister, what the fuck are you doing?”

She turned her head and glanced at the newcomer with just one eye. “I’m making Alicorns.”

“Well then make Alicorns,” Luna said. “No need to make a scene about it.”

Celestia bowed her head. “You never let me have any fun…”

Something I've been doing is genning a character here: https://perchance.org/mlp-oc-generator and then writing a little scene inspired by what pops out.

Unfortunately, i can’t use that cause I’m blind, cool idea though.

Oh bugger, sorry about that. Will suggest some accessability improvements to the developer.

It‘s fine, only thing that doesn‘t work is the color palot part of the creation part, which kinda sucks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19