The Writers' Group 9,268 members · 56,159 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Just a thought, but how do you guys think a scene like this would play out if the Storm King somehow did come back and Silverstream and Gallus were forced to confront him? It's a question that recently popped into my head, and I'm curious to see what other people's thoughts on it are. If you guys want to write some dialogue for this thread as well, I'd love to read it.

Keel, noice

If he's alone, maybe with just a magic sceptet, I can see this sort of thing going down the comedy route of him gloating and talking about how, with his scepter, he will take over the world, mwahaha...

Then Gallus punches him in the face, knocking the scepter out of his hand and into the water.

"See? He's not scary at all!" Gallus shouts, and proceeds to punch him on the ground as he screams his indignancy.

Silverstream thinka it looks like fun, so she flies over and starts smacking him, which isn't a big deal, but she keeps stomping on him with her hooves and that hurts.

They proceed to beat the Storm King to death, again, laughing the whole time.

Dark... But silly. I approve.

6696310 I have some dialogue that might interest you.

Silverstream: It can't be! You... you were destroyed! You shouldn't exist!

Storm King: Child. Only a fool denies that which is right in front of them. I am as real as you are, if not more. Did you really think I would be done in so easily?

Silverstream: But Princess Twilight and her friends...

Storm King: Are not here to save you. Now, kneel before your new king and I might find a good use for you.

Silverstream: Never! The hippogriffs will never bow to the likes of you ever again! We don't fear you!

Storm King: Not yet you don't, but you soon will. And it will be a very harsh lesson.

I was hoping someone would come up with something dramatic. I honestly really like the storm king and his premise as a nation conquering warlord. He's goofy, but at the same time deceptively devious, and I really think you captured that here. Great job!

I honestly think, both Gallus and Silverstream would be pretty freaked out. Gallus knew that it wasnt really the Storm King the first time around, but coming face to face with him for real might bring a different result. I think Gallus would have what it takes to stand up to him and I think that would be enough to get Silverstream to also join him after some convincing. There'd probably end up being a fight, Gallus and Silverstream would barely escape by the skin of their beaks, and then the shocking realization of him being back would begin to sink in shortly after, leaving Gallus to be the one to try and comfort Silverstream seeing as she seems to have a little bit of trauma left over. Then depending on the author of such a fic, we would probably see the GallusxSilverstream ship start to begin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7