The Writers' Group 9,269 members · 56,161 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

My advice, at least for the humor category, is to take inspiration from the Deadpool series; that is a marvel movie that knew how to be self aware!

As for the villains, try to lean them towards a grey area as opposed to downright evil. Make them have a cause that (in their eyes) has a good intention like thanos did with wiping out half the universe or magneto making the world better for mutants but the way they accomplish this should be evil or at least irrational since you won’t be reforming them.

As a final thought, you could make the dazzlings patsies for the villain team; carry out any acts that they themselves believe to be beneath them.

Lol. Both your avatars are looking down. :rainbowlaugh:

Your idea could work as its own original story (or a fanfic AU in this case), I'm sure, but it would never work as an EQG movie, because it takes away everything that makes EQG what it is and replaces it with a carbon copy of a Marvel movie.

Maybe it is a coincidence

Maybe It's A Coincidence

Okay, okay. Now you guys are starting to freak me out. :derpyderp2:

Oh, shit... I'm in some sort of twilight zone episode or something. Stuck in some sort of crazy box or some such. Let me out of the box, man. Let me out!

I think I know how you two are doing this, yeah. Its the only explanation.
You're both clones. That's gotta be it.

I have actually thought of this myself a while back. Here are some of my ideas. A a very rich and powerful scientist that leads a illuminati esk organisation. Which filthy rich is a part of. Has ben closely studying CHS sens the events of the first movie mainly through his informant the janitor Mr.Discord. And plans to find a way to generate magic himself. So he can use it as a power source for extremely advanced technology he had developed. With the hope to propel humanity forward. Particularly into space and also hopes to become the first man to mine astroids. In order to do this he has his colleague and fellow rogue scientist Dr.Sombra released from his siberian prison. To help him make a bigger and more powerful version of Twilights magic stealing device. And enlist the help of the changeling clan a shadowy organisation that specializes in espionage and masters of disguise to infiltrate CHS. Also he has captured and interrogated the dazzlings to get them to tell him what they know about magic. After which he had them join him and gave the dazzlings special devices that allow them to control people again but don't work on the scientists or any of his employees. Finaly this all takes place during graduation which works really well since the show with ending. And there is a b story line about the main 7 being sad and worried about splitting up into different colleges except for Twilight in Sunset who both got accepted to the equestrian girls world version of MIT. And because of this Sunset Shimmer is considering to go back to equestria. But in the end they all learn that even if there splitting they will always be friends and in each others hearts. Also Sunset decides to stay on earth. And in the final fight there's an accident that baths the scientist and magic giving him a demon form just like Twilight and Sunset with the power to bend all technology to his will.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17