The Writers' Group 9,291 members · 56,384 stories
Comments ( 382 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 382

Gah, curse the way I wrote that comment. I meant to say I found it hard to believe that was the only first-person story ever in existence.

Thanks for the help!

Hey all, I’m looking for a short story posted sometime in the past few years about Twilight meeting an alternate version of herself, and telling her she was from the wrong timeline. The timeline was going to cease to exist, and she angsted about the morality of that, I think. And I’m pretty sure there was shipping with her and Applejack.

Thanks for any possible help.

Looking for an old fic where Rarity and Spike learn their going to be parents.

first part is Rarity learning she's preggo -and that its a Dragon-pony hybrid - from the doctor.
she gets an idea for 'formal wear for the expectant mare' and comes up with a name for the line of clothing

second part is /w Spike in the dragon.. city., having learned by letter from Rarity he's gonna be a dad.
he has dragon.. stir fry? Gems cooked in a wok or griddle surface. He chats with the chef about it and surprise the dragon running the food stand also has a Dragon-Unicorn child.

Trying to find a story i read awhile ago which had to do with Cheerilee's class getting a seed and asked to grow it.

Trying to find this story. It's a second person fic, where anon walks in on Rainbow Dash trying on makeup, and she gets embarrassed about it. The two kiss and go to sleep, and in the next morning Dash puts on the makeup just to impress anon.

I also remember anon giving belly rubs to Dash in the same scene

still looking for the fic where the CMC go to the castle of the two sisters find an accent tome and fuse into an alicorn

ok not sure where my post went but as stated before
I'm still looking for the story where the CMC go to the castle of the two sisters and fuse into an alicorn the cover image was this

I'm looking for a fic.
only 2 conditions.
1. it's good.
2. it's second person.

number two is more important... wait, both are important.

Something that involves Sombra putting bad visions in Spike's head. Spike is a teenage dragon.

Cutie Mark Crusadicorn looks similar to that

yeah but the cover image is different as is the plot it's not because of a spell from twilight but rather an old tome in the castle of the two sisters its also worth noting star swirl made it

do you know any tags or the author?

no adventur4e mystery idk the CMC or princess belle goes on an adventure to find star swirl in order to reverse it

https://youtu.be/HtO4wtNuGIU the no like home series was wondering if it was a fanfic or only an animation?

Late reply, but is this the story?

TPony and You: Cloud 9 With Rainbow Dash
Experience the feeling of going through 10,000 words worth of a relationship with Rainbow Dash as you care for her while she mends a hurt wing. Over time, see how you earn her trust and connect with her in safe, intimate ways leading towards love.
boardgamebrony · 10k words  ·  92  5 · 6k views

Ah, I completely forgot it was in this one, thank you.

(Man I feel stupid for forgetting)

Aww, it's alright. The human mind has its "moments" like that. Sometimes I forget to take a shower.

i am looking for a fanfic about a stallion that when he goes on rants he revels top secrets stuff but he can't rember what he said

I'm looking for a story with female anon and a speech based on the one from the movie independence day

is there a fic based on the shadows of the past comic where foals get foals napped? by a lone changling

dont know where my post went
but is there a story adaptation of the comic shadows of the past where a lone changing starts foalnapping ponyviles children

350 or three hundred and fifty?

7447772 This one?
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/68128/three-hundred-and-fifty
No.

The one I'm looking for has a picture of a heart in the cover-art and the filly is standing on her parents.

7447802 The parents are standing side by side. And she stands with one hind leg on one and with the other hind leg on the other. With her forelegs, she's holding out a picture of a heart.

ah then say pyramid ya goof

Looking for a detective thriller starring Rarity. Any, really. Serious or semi-serious.

I'm looking for a Twidash fic, where Twilight is trapped somewhere during a storm or something and Rainbow keeps her company, but then their foal is coming and Twilight is forced to give birth before she can get to the hospital.

Oh, and Twilight's magic isn't working

whats best comedy birds and the bees story looking for a funny (the talk story) does anyone have any suggestions

do you know any tags or if its completed or not?

It is completed and it's tagged Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Romance

And I don't know the rating.

what about how long it is?

I know it's over a thousand words...

And also Applejack appears in the story.

looking for a story where Twilight gets turned to stone but by another Twilight who i believe was from another reality

I found the story. It was called Trapped.

got the tags so i can find it easier?

Hi, I'm looking for a fiction where twilight became an alicorn at her entrance exam(I think) and thus was basically adopted by Celestia, I think an airplane was involved in later chapter along with kid rarity and applejack.

Thanks for any help provided.

remember any tags or if it was completed or not?

I don't really remember any tag except maybe twilight and celestia but even then, I'm not sure. I don't think it was completed at least not when I was reading it.

Comment posted by Samambaia deleted May 15th, 2021

Hi, I'm looking for a fic where many people get superpowers/habilities, it happens in Equestria Girls. The main character is Anon and his power is having a D100 that when thrown gives him a power. It has 98 powers + 1 and 100 being all powers at the same time.
I remember him being friends with Trixie, and she also having powers. Anon using technosinesis to mix his car, computer and cellphone together. And becoming a superhero.

kinda my fault should have bookshelves it but I apparently forgot to the start premise was twilight going back in time giving up her wings (so final session nine twilights going back to season one episode one

(time travel) rewrite

was recently featured so it might be fresh in some of your heads

the cover image was twilight using the mouse and trash can trick Trixy used to delete her wings

was it where Twilight went back in time after using the spell and was sleeping?

idk I just remember the cover art and premise

Reason i asked is im rereading one time travel story where she did lose her wings but has a different cover art

The one i thought of is called More About Time

i think mine was either called do-over or second chance or fresh start idk but neither shows up in the search

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 382