The Writers' Group 9,290 members · 56,381 stories
Comments ( 382 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 382

Hey there, I need your guys help. I’m trying to find a fanfic, but I can’t find it. I don’t remember what it was called, but I remember what the story was about. It’s about Twilight making a machine to allow the Mane 6 to see different universes(or dimensions) of themselves. Rainbow Dash volunteers to see different versions of herself and each universe they see shows Rainbow Dash shipped with each member of the Mane 6(they even see the Cupcakes universe). If anyone knows the story I’m talking about and knows the title, let me know.

Looking for story that goes something along of this:

Twilight ascends to Alicorn hood but time travels to the time of Star Swirl and is given the alias "Clover the Clever" but Star Swirl.

I'm looking for a story where Twilight Sparkle reaches a set point in her life, only to find out that her entire life was a videogame, and now she's given the chance to start again from the beginning. She soon realises she can restart her life as any type of pony, so decides to choose, Alicorn.

The story was set during equestria in midst of a industrial revoluting, the main character is a male pegasus, who was born without one of his wings cause of the pollution caused by the factorys(before magic was used to remove it) So he has to use a prosthetic. He, after graduation, joins a kind of royal research facility where he helps inventing weapons to help in the war(i think it was agains griffons). I can come with more details if this isnt enough.
thanks in forward for the help

I need a mystery that doesn't involve any form of violence. You know, stuff like kidnapping, theft, vandalism and more. I also need a story where Twilight exerts her authority as a Princess. Got any good requests?

A mystery with no violence is difficult to find. The closest I can come up with is the following story by Thanqol.

EA Study In Rainbows
Mystery, humour, fashion and crime!
Thanqol · 19k words  ·  248  2 · 3.6k views

As for the last one, have you tried?

ESix To Eight Weeks Dungeon
Twilight's royal title is put to the best possible use.
ocalhoun · 1.8k words  ·  1,234  41 · 14k views

Oooh. Yes, yes. I did read Six To Eight Weeks Dungeon! It was incredibly amazing! Wish there was more like that, though. I’m going to check out Thanqol’s A Study in Rainbows soon. Thanks for the suggestions, Ponygon.

A story featuring death as a present theme without being too sad, dark, or a tragedy. An example would be Shattered Sunlight; (SPOILERS AHEAD! DO NOT READ!) Human Sunset's death was a major part of the story but it wasn't a tragedy or even that sad. Anything like that would be great :twilightsmile:

That or a story in which a character has to recover from an injury, be it serious or not. Either of these themes are things that I am looking to read.

Well, this one is moderately long and has some interesting shipping between Celestia and some Polish guy, it's also really well-written, albeit the ending might have been a bit stronger:

TA White Mare
Celestia lands on Earth as a common Arabian mare. Without magic, speech, not knowing the language, she seeks her way home. First though, she needs to make some friends and restore her freedom.
RandomBlank · 39k words  ·  1,338  134 · 14k views

Also, I think this one could cheer you up. It's short and doesn't feature romance, but the interaction between Luna and Scoots is quite heartwarming:

EMovie Night
Opting for a scary movie was better than moping the rest of the night away, especially since it gave Scootaloo an excuse to spend some quality time with her new neighbour, Luna.
GravityDefyingCoffeeMug · 3.4k words  ·  51  1 · 1.1k views

I'm trying to find this one fic that involves Twilight and Discord. I believe that the plot of is a romance of sorts? Discord accidentally causes some magic that makes Twilight fall in love with him (to Celestia's indignation) and he has to put things right - or else.

I remember reading a few chapters of it (unfortunately before I got an account) and being really impressed with the characterization. Does anyone here have a clue as to what I'm talking about, because I'd hate to think that I somehow imagined all of that! :twilightsheepish:

note sure if this will show up on the site forum news whatever page likes new thread would but

anyway, I'm looking for a fic where scootaloo leaves a note behind at the clubhouse before jumping off a cliff. simply stating she either flies then or well she won't be bullied anymore... this will break from her cannon parents as in this story her father is a cruel jerk who blames her for her mother's death and in later chapters tries to kill her diamond finds or rather steals the later poses as Gabby gums and slanders it as attention-grabbing and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember never finished reading it...

I remember it as the note but when I search for it I can't find it

Looking for a story where Ponyville and a human town are teleported to an apparently uninhabited third planet, and are soon joined by other races from across the multiverse.

is there anything with this guy on here that's good...
Gourmand Ramsay

I had an idea for a comedy fic featuring him where an older Sweetie Belle opens a restaurant and he works there as the head chef. And he acts as he does when he is faced with Sweetie Belle's (lack of) cooking talent. It was going to be called:

1000 hours in MSpaint

I abandoned the idea, but I openly welcome anyone who sees this to take the idea (and amazing cover art) and go write it. I'd deffinitely read it.

HapHazred
Group Admin

7283532 Upvoted for puns.

Right now I would love to read something with parallel universes. Especially if there is shenanigans with two of the same pony meeting each other.

Preferably not a one shot (<10.000w), but definitely not a long story (<200.000)

HapHazred
Group Admin

7287879 Not so much two of the same ponies meeting each other, but this is about Twilight visiting one of the many alternate timelines that Starlight unwittingly created during the season 5 finale, and is largely about the differences between the timelines, so perhaps this will help scratch thy itch. This one in particular being one of the rare universes where the heroes didn't win as a team, but nonetheless weren't overtaken with bad guys.

It's a bit shippy, though, so take that as you will. I wrote it about, goodness, over two years ago now. Feels like yesterday, almost. Time sure does fly.

I am trying to find a story, its pretty dark. Its about a human I think awakening as a Gryphon in a world where gryphons are enslaved by ponies. I remember small lines from it and pretty much nothing else. Sorry for the lack of details but I honestly cant remember much about it

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Is it The Return of Darkness, by Kyoten Fuyu?

[Adult story embed hidden]

Yes! Thanks for finding it

Looking for some good and decently long male/stallion oc story’s any good suggestions?

looking for a story where the cmc visit the old castle mess with magic and fuse into an alicorn losing their identities in the process

aside from not remembering its title which doesn't help in finding it
in this story, sweetie gains an ability, granted to her by death himself. what I remember is sweetie gets precognitive abilities. in one chapter she saves the cake twins after having a nightmare of sugar cube-corner burning down.
death has tasked her with retrieving an artifact that open the gates of Tartarus in return death with return the souls (resurrect) her two BFF's and sister as apple bloom died in a steam-powered chariot accident (caused by her)and scootaloo died in a wonder bolt training accident...

this is the most I can remember

Comment posted by Angel Midnight deleted Nov 5th, 2020
JWR

Does anyone have recommendations for "Coming Out" stories? Either two mares and/or two stallions coming out?

I remember one scene from a fic where a human watches Twilight's lessons with Celestia, and Celestia senses the invisible human as if they were a haunted spirit. I think it might have been a scene from Star Eater, but I can't remember. Anyone know what fic it is, I think it was only one scene and not all of the story was supposed to revolve around the concept of being an invisible human.

anyone know of a fic where AJ learns one cider season if your going to make something make sure you have enough for everyone.

I'm looking fora fic where probes sent by earthlings lands on pony planet and (thinking magic is radiation) starts terraforming (sucking up magic) from the atmosphere (and creatures)

the main premise is a prob landing a terraforming probe landing

sweetie belle contracts telaflue can't seem to get the tittle write and ever putting that in the box doesn't work can any one help?

Comment posted by Switch Swap deleted Dec 2nd, 2020

I'm looking for one where Spike gets hit with a spell which was supposed to make him be able to translate any language into english, but then loses the ability to say vowels

looking for a story where sweetie wakes up with a weird power to make ponies (cum) by saying their name
its revealed latter that discord created a magic fungus that has random effects on those its spores touches (this fungus is discovered in sweeties bedroom wall

contain scootabelle shipping)

The best I can remember the title is (sweetie new spell) or something but nothing comes up when I search

also would be nice to find the fic this image goes to the CMC visit the castle of the two sister and fuse together into this cute thing

Hey, I'm looking for a HIE fic where Twilight sends a letter to Celestia after Spike cleans under Gary Stue's bed and finds a collection of MLP DVDs. Does anyone know this fic?

is there a story (taking place after the final) that about the cm's new teaching positions at the school of friendship?

"Solar Flare universe"? celestial divide etc recommendations

I’m looking for a fic titled “Please downvote”

sweetie contracts bane flue (is the tittle I remember but it doesn't come up
basically a silly story about a flue inspired by bane from batman live-action series

notable phrases
the fire rises

looking for a fic inspired or if there is one the original fic turned animation of the vocational death cruise comic

Ey I'm looking for that one fanfic by the author about the ponies. Please and thank you!1! 🙏

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

EThe Most Successful Assassination of Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia is assassinated on a bright sunny day.
Foals Errand · 1.6k words  ·  1,164  15 · 15k views

--Sweetie Belle

Exactly that one! Thank you so much!

Are there any complete Applejack x Spike stories where they are the main ship?

I'm looking for stories told in first-person from one of the Mane Six. Have only found one as of yet.

HapHazred
Group Admin

7409013 First person?

Mane six?

Hot diggety damn do I have something for you. Admittedly, Rarity has to share with another character depending on the chapter, but if you're looking for some hot, steamy, first person perspective then maybe this will work out for you.

I don't like reading stories with the "sex" tag. Or the "gore" tag either. Sorry!

HapHazred
Group Admin

7409451 Well then you're shit out of luck, son!

That was the only first person story ever. Of all time. Anywhere.

Sorry, is this sarcasm? I find that really hard to believe.

HapHazred
Group Admin

7409464 You find it hard to believe that I used sarcasm? It's not that unusual. I am british. It's what I do.

In any case, sorry pal. That was still the only one I've got. Maybe try, like, doing a search or something.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 382