The Writers' Group 9,290 members · 56,381 stories
Comments ( 382 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 382

I really wish there was a Foalcon tag on Fimfiction. Would definitely be in use by this story.

I'm starting to think that this story and it's sequel were deleted. Real Shame if true...I wonder if FimFetch has it. Will need to look later

ya most likely was deleted

Did anyone save a copy of "Eyes without a face" by theycallmejub before it was deleted?

EDIT: Wait, never mind. I know how to find it in fimarchive. Wish I had the comments on it, though.

What is Fim archive? I’m only just hearing about this.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Fimfarchive is a third-party project for taking quarterly archives of all fics and fic metadata on Fimfiction.

Looking for a Rarity fic where everypony in ponyville is in love with Rarity and tries to shoot their shot with her, much to Rarity's displeasure.

I remember reading this Button Mash X Cream Heart fic where the premise is that Sweetie Belle thinks she's too smart and wants one of Zecorra's potions to dumb her down. Button goes to get it, takes it home and Cream accidentally ends up drinking it not knowing any better. Shenanigans ensue and you can understand where things went from there. I've tried looking through groups, checking tags, using specific words like dumb, stupid, bimbo, etc, and the story isn't coming up. At this point I think it's been deleted and I'd like to know if anyone remembers the name.

Okay, so I'm just looking for any good adventure/drama with the main six with character-motivated writing where they all get their time to shine that's not an AU. Preferably not more than, say, thirty chapters? But at this point any length will do as long as its finished (or pre-written). Any recommendations or directions on where to find this would be super appreciated!!

Are there any Luna refused to be a princess and stay in Celestia shadow like she did 1000 years ago?

I am wondering if there is any fanfics out there and fanfic groups out there that deal with stuff that is in a timeline where G5 didn’t happened?

Does anyone know where the second story that was a continuation of this story left off?

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/336215/the-empresses

So a few years ago I was in the middle of reading a story where Twlight and her friends were going to go on a trip, but her friends got to the train station before she did. While waiting, a pony from the future (maybe it was spike?) comes and takes them way into the future where Twilight's reign is supreme. She has this fancy hotel where it seems like she is trying to make ponies forget what time it is because there is always food served and ponies just sleep when they're tired. There is an amusement park, rollercoasters, etc and the last thing I remember reading about it was the chapter where Twilight of the present comes to the train station and never finds her friends again because it looks like they just vanished.

The story was incomplete when I originally read it. Has anyone read this story or knows where I might be able to find it?

Hello everyone. I am looking for a story where the main character buys a necklace for there mother or grandmother. But the necklace has a trapped soul in it. The main character leave the shop and go to the train station gets on train he takes a seat a little while a lady asked what is glowing in his bag at the same time twilight sparkle activates a mysterious device surrounded by skeletal snake figures back on the train the pull out the necklace and looks at it before disappearing and appearing in the same place as twilight sparkle but the man is a mare now and can hear the trapped soul when putting the necklace on. The trapped soul is a female lamia with four wing or six I can't remember. Sorry for bad punctuations and grammar.
Oh and twilight sparkle is a princess

Hello hope someone here can help me find a fic I've read for a bit a really long time ago. The most I can remember in the story is that it's the gala and a stallion comes wanting an audience with the princess to request them to kill him. He is immortal and is numbed to everything. He has no name so he suggests to call him tantalus. He put in a holding cell to be interrogated and he does not move throughout the night, no blinking, or breathing like that. Thats all I remember. Thanks.

nah was something about the cmc finding a spell rather then just earning it

Is this the cover art
I'm just making sure what you are talking about is that sweetie belle cast a spell in the Clubhouse or the castle of the two sisters can't remember that part but when she does cast the spell a bright light blind sweetie belle when she gets her vision back Applebloom and Scootaloo are gone, she then ran back to Boutique while crying and go to her bedroom she then sees that she got wings. rarity come home and sweetie new wings she takes her to twilight for help. Twilight write a letter and both princesses show up. Luna wants Sweetie belle to be her student.

close I remember now that Starswilr was actually human in this universe /fic and that sweetie Belle must go find him in order to undo the spell. its also noteworthy that there are three worlds to but it simple we have primitive humans living on one and modern humans living on the other. this is why its so hard to find fiction theses days there's just so much ontop of it you cant explain with enough detail

Well hate to be the bearer of bad news but the story I linked to you earlier was the story you were talking about but the author changed the whole story and I'm not sure when it happened. If you read the comments from 2014 and the description from FimFetch and the comments do talking about the Cmcs fuse together. I'm100% sure it was the story

It appeared to me in the Also Liked bar at the right, with the blurb stating that they--the user--was continuing over the story after adopting it.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/514406/the-empressess-a-continuation-of-a-continuation

By Stalin with Da Spoon.

It is, also, cancelled.

Well the closest I can think is the author rh junior alicorn hunt

I'm looking for a 28 pranks story where rainbow didn't take the prank as well as her friends thought. She was thinking about suicide when starlight convinced her to talk with her friends about how they hurt her.

I'm looking for a story I read on here a long time ago. It follows the Mane Six as they get sent to a dragon's cave by Celestia to retrieve a mirror that is an ancient artifact. Along the way the ponies get into various spats (some brought upon by the harsh weather) and when they reach the cave with no dragon inside things come to a head. Twilight tries to play mediator the entire time, but when she manages to unearth the mirror, it manages to swap everyone's races -- Rainbow is a unicorn, Twilight is a Pegasus, Applejack is a unicorn, Rarity is (I believe) an Earth pony, Pinkie is a Pegasus, and Fluttershy is an Earth pony.

Following this, they meet up with Celestia, who tells them the story of the mirror and who made it. The Mane Six realize that if they want to remove the mirror's effects then they need to embrace what makes them unique. The last chapter added with all of them heading back to Ponyville on the train.

I recognize the cover art (it's of the Mane Six in their swapped races) but I haven't been able to find it or find the story itself.

I am looking for a story I read a long time ago, but can't find anywhere anymore. I do not remember the name, but I do remember the premise and some of the events that take place. It follows a human monster hunter (there was a name they had in the story itself) under Celestia's employ who keeps his identity as a human hidden by wearing a disguise, making it easier to blend in among the anthro ponies. I remember a bit where other ponies notice his tail doesn't move in accordance with the emotion in his voice, which couldn't be seen due to wearing a mask made with room for muzzle, which is later revealed to be due to the fact his "tail" is actually a mop head. I can't quite remember what he is specifically doing in Ponyville anymore, but at some point the town is attacked by (I think) diamond dogs, and in the fighting he loses his mask while protecting Rarity, and for the first time everyone sees his face.

That's what I can remember. Sorry for the wall of text.

I appreciate you massively right now, thank you very, very much

Has anyone written an evil Izzy Moonbow AU yet? Like, secretly evil? Secretly evil Izzy is SO SO entertaining to me and I'm sad not to have found it yet.

I’m looking for a story I somehow lost. I once had it added to a bookshelf, called. “transformation” yet somehow, this bookshelf vanished.

The plot is a guy crashes his plane in Equestria. He walks along in the desert and is half dead by the time he runs into Celestia who then uses a spell to enable her to feed him milk which saves his life. Only, even after he’s refreshed the spell isn’t done yet and it winds up transforming him into a little pony Pegasus filly.

Im looking for a fic about Scootallo dreaming with Luna Only she gets what she wants for a very great dream, only to find out the reason she got what she desired, is that Luna tells scootaloo died and luna was giving her a last dream as a passing gift

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 382