The Writers' Group 9,291 members · 56,384 stories
Comments ( 340 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 340

this will be cross-posted

has anyone written a story on the idea that ponies visited earth in ancient times... like using gen 1-3 hence a particular little girl of note was part of that era...furthering on that idea legends of mythical creatures area direct result of equestrian...

I've written a novel about Celestia visiting in the 1300's, with part of the story told in authentic Chaucerian English (which is translated as part of the story). However, it only uses Gen4 pony, and there is no little girl.

She was a fairye hors, white and faire.
And she was cleped the princesse Celestea.
And Anglish she spak ful faire and fetisly
Entuned in hir nose ful semely.
But for to speken of hir conscience,
She was so charitable and so pitous,
And al was conscience, and tendre herte.

neat but it was in reference to the little girl in g1-3

I was wondering if you guys would think this is a good idea for a story and if you have any suggestions for a name(its a fnaf crossover by the way)

story idea: A child OC(still need to make one for it) from a abusive family ends up at the Fnaf security breach location after running a way & is found by Vanny and ends up joining the cult of Glitchtrap who become his new family.

After changing his name it is decided that he should got to a new school to learn and find targets/new cult members. That school happens to be Canterlot high. Where he also happens to be put in the same class as the C.M.C

He will go though the events of the movies and episodes of the show but with chapters filled with Fnaf stuff in between (including learning to kill, make/repair animatronics, Adventures/interactions with the animatronics/cult members & maybe mother Vanny stuff depending on wherever I want vanny to become his mother figure).

let me know

That sounds like a Fnaf fanfiction with the thinnest of veneers to make it passable to post here.

Don't get it wrong, you could go with that, and others have as well, but since it sounds as a Fnaf fiction first and foremost, one has to wonder if this site is the best place for such a story to get views. I don't expect a lot of Fnaf lovers who look for Fnaf fanfiction to look into a pony fanfiction site for them. It's a hurdle that all crossover stories have to go with, and those who make it (see: MLP Fallout) achieve it by making FiM to be the primary view with the other stuff very sparse.

I think your right. I am going to save this story until I can better write it so that it is a Mlp story first and Fnaf second.
Thank you for your honest opinion

Has anyone done a crossover with snap ships dawn of battle? I'm just asking.

Hey, so I thought of a fic some time ago that I might give the Ol' college try.

So, Nightmare Moon comes back (No demons or anything, just a name Luna adopted) and she wakes up in a field. After a thousand years on the moon, Luna has only one thought in mind... Run the fuck away so that she won't be sent back to the moon.

No grandiose plans of revenge or eternal night, just raw survival as Luna nopes out of the Everfree Forest and hides from everypony during the Sunset Celebration. Maybe she'll end up making friends with a few ponies along the way.

Anyone do something like this before?

Is this a fetish thing?

Are there any stories of the mirror in Equestria Girls suddenly not working for some reason or another?

Has there ever been a lesson in a My Little Pony FIM episode about loving yourself? Not in way Fluttershy learned to care of her to find a cure for Zecora but in general. That you are worth it and that it is not selfish to put yourself first every once and a while. I am thinking about focusing on that topic for a story but I don’t want to repeat what the show has already stated.

Pretty much this.

Yo I am just getting back into this site and I was wondering if anyone had any story ideas they like to sling around. I do want try to write some more fanfiction here.

Bad Dragon has a big list of potential ideas, and he's always willing to pimp them out to anyone. Give him a try.

Season 1, Princess Luna's return. Some details are different. Due to Luna still having a chip on her, Her being slightly aware of how even more devoted to Celestia Equestria has become, or for hunkering for some freedom to do her own thing, she refuses to join Celestia in canterlot. Luna on goes on her own journey of selfdiscovery and to become acquinted with Equestrie on her own terms.

has anyone done a crossover with over the garden wall The Dark Lantern type Vilain thing

I have yet to write any MLP fics but would anyone be interested in a fic where the MCU Moon Knight gets transported into the MLP verse (with a few others like Spider-Man) during gen 4 and is turned into a griffin. He is then either tooken in by Luna or someone else. Still working out everything but that's the basics.

Simple really ...Smartypants is a hagworder? Hagwarders protect others while they sleep from the creatures of folklore known as night hags. human folklore version

pony version would have something to do with the fact nightmare moon corrupted the NYX kingdom on the dark side of the moon.( see Knightmare moon origins comic for source) overtime princess Celestia commissioned these little wardens of the night against her sister's campaign to fill her subject's dreams with fears of her and give them nightmares in an endless tantrum at being banished...

smartypants is one of those wardens... (was wondering if anyone has done this idea?)

hey guys, I’m writing a one-shot where Sunset goes to Equestria to help Sunny and her friends bring back magic but through the course of this one shot, Sunset and Sunny fall in love. Similar to The MLP ANG movie but during the Camping in the cave scene stuff happens, basically replacing the iconic Hitch x Sunny moment with Sunset x Sunny, with a twist and longer ending. I was wondering: Has this been done before?
And if it has, will it be accepted? Or do I go with my other idea?

Here's an idea for a funny story: Eqg Rarity is confused for being British. Rarity at first sees it at as amusing that they had probably never watched any classical cinema. But then they keep asking her about her knowledge of fish and chips and other Brit ans she has had enough!

As a British human being myself, I love this idea. I was wondering if it was just an idea sitting there in the void or if it had somehow transformed into a story over the weeks since you posted this comment? Because I would read this.

Just an idea so far, maybe I'll make it a story.

I just love the idea of Rarity being this ultra patriotic American. After we usually think of those people as uncultured like AJ or RD, but Rarity proves you can be patriotic while being posh.

Of course Rarity would show her patriotism not through hot dogs or NASCAR, but through her American made fashion products. Basically Murica F Yeah but with high class American stuff like PBS or Public Radio or Citizen Kane.

I guess since she's a buisness owner and an entrepenur, I associate her with the American dream of starting small and through hard work, determination and connections, that she wishes to build an All American fashion empire. Kind of like a fashion version of Andrew Carnegie.

Also she'll defend the imperial system and say why color is objectively superior to colour.

TLDR Rarity is America's most fabulous patriot!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Warning, AI art ahead:

--Sweetie Belle

Does this look like it could be the cover of a clop story or is it just me?

HapHazred
Group Admin

7797479 It's missing the exaggerated blush and glossy shine I think.

Add some "sweat" drops on, and it's right there!

Be a classy patriot. Bukkake.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I did specify "safe" in the prompt, but that doesn't always mean much. Trickiest thing on this one was trying not to have the american flag not be too messed up and not having Rarity have two horns. It seemed like either the word american or patriotic was affecting the art style, too...

safe, rarity looking to the side in front of an (american flag), patriotic, crazy face, crazy eyes, solo, show accurate, intricate, highly detailed, digital painting, smooth, sharp focus, 8K
Negative prompt: NG_DeepNegative_V1_75T, human, anthro, sfm, extra horn

--Sweetie Belle

Where's the other half of her torso? She can't poop!

In the spirit of AI Art, my current avatar is also AI generated. I prompted for a bear dressed like an ancient Greek. I also had prompted for "roaring" and "angry," but I chose this variation because the other ones looked like the cowardly lion getting a surprise carrot in their most intimate places.

That's not what I asked for, Midjourney!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah, characters clipping through things is an issue. Not the first time I've run into that. Or the horn issue, in fact, which seems to be a bit of a reoccurring unicorn issue occasionally.

I'm pretty much staying with my current avatar right now, because I drew it and like how it came back, but I could easily see using ai art for one. Things are generally going to come out 512x512 anyways.

And yeah, the roaring doesn't look like it came out well. Always amazing to see how good ai does on some things, while being really bad at others. Sweetie Belle pictures can actually be pretty hit or miss in ai art. The mane comes out wrong a lot...

I've got Stable Diffusion installed locally, which is nice, because I can pretty much do as much ai art as I want, without any real restrictions.

The bear does seem like a fun prompt...

--Sweetie Belle

Has anyone done a crossover with Chainsaw Man?

The urge to write has never been stronger.

Maybe...

Story idea and it's inspired by real life events where rich people were kidnapped for ransom. And probably a story sequel to my recent fic Shine Bright Like a Diamond.

Basically, the kidnappings of wealthy people are becoming common in Canterlot, and unfortunately Diamond Tiara waa next to be held ransom to extort her family. But she got the away the last second, making Sunset feel more determined to protect. Well along with unexpected people as her backup.

Gilda, Lightning Dust, Lyra, Bon Bon, and Trixie joined in to help her Diamond. Even as far as guarding her in her mansion after a threat was made by one of the kidnappers that nearly snatched her, that they'd come for her tonight.

Weapons: Sunset gets her old sledgehammer, Lightning holds a kitchen knife, Gilda heavily armed with her shotgun, Lyra with her baseball bat, Bon Bon with her slingshot. Lastly, Trixie holding a wrench.

This story sounds interesting to see how they can fare against some kidnappers.

Are there any finished spike quits stories out there?

Are there any complete stories where cadence doesn't get the crystal empire because she was beaten to it?

Are there any stories that depict Luna as still evil after S1E1? Either doing something genuinely heinous in the story (whether the author intended it or not) or turning into Nightmare Moon again? There are numerous stories that handle the idea of Celestia being a tyrant in the present or the past, but I've only stumbled across a few (like The Code's Apprentice and The Devil's Trick) that feature an evil Luna. I'm curious to see how this idea is executed, the directions it's taken, and if they differ from stories where Celestia is the evil sister.

Hey might want write some Fantasy Action EPIC for my next fanfic anyone got good crossover verses? :applejackunsure:

Has anyone posted a story where Discord saves Equestria on his own (or with the help with the main 6 but he plays a major role) and reveals that he has feelings for Fluttershy? Or something similar?

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 340