Scootaloo 2,565 members · 3,253 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

This thread's a lot like the other one, but is for doing whatever you want.

We could paint together, we could ride bikes, play chess, sing a song, catch frogs, pillow fight... *is handed a note*

That's not what you meant? Sorry.

Ok, so this thread is for talking about whatever you want. And it doesn't have to be related to Scootaloo. Though if the topic does turn to Scootaloo, that's fine too.

What other shows do you guys watch besides MLP. MLP is my favorite show but it's tied with Once Upon A Time for that spot.

Currently I don't watch any shows, incluing MLP, because it's not aired here. Well, the Dutch dubbed version is.

Reasons not to like the Dutch dub:
-Rumble is Pipsqueak is Luna is that red-headed Scottish girl from KND is Sailor Neptune.
-Discord's name is translated. In Dutch, he is called 'Twist'. So to translators Discord = :twistnerd:.
-Pinkie Pie is the annoying girl from Totally Spies (Mandy).
-Celestia is Sage from Hot Wheels Battle Force Five. Actually, scratch that one, that's the best casting they got.
-Derpy is voiced by Apple Bloom.
-Scootaloo is Officer Jenny from Pokémon. I sh*t you not: ten-year-old girl with no confirmed family and twenty-something woman with an army of clone sisters sound exactly alike. Sounds legit :trollestia:.

Anyway, my favorite show of all time used to be Teen Titans. It was a great take on superheroes, it had interesting characters (Raven... you stole my heart. No, really, give it back and close my chest back up) and a perfect mix of seriousness and humour. No villain has ever topped the Nu-Fu in terms of sheer originality. Someone needs to do a crossover with that guy as a villain.

EnderPon
Group Contributor

This makes sense. I don't know why.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Currently the only TV show I make an effort to watch is Doctor Who - wait, isn't that technically a spin-off of MLP? :)

I also used to watch Merlin, but that finished. I don't watch much TV any more.

Exactly which dub are you even talking about? I'd assume Dutch, as that came up in one of your points.

Yes, the Dutch dub. And for an encore, there's this one comment on Youtube that summed it up nicely:

"Rainbow Dash sounds like a thirty-something Belgian chain smoker."

arcum42
Group Admin

I noticed this picture on Equestria Daily. And I really like this one. Of course, I also really like the whole Luna/Scootaloo relationship.

I can't help but hope that somewhere along the line, someone will be inspired by it and write a fanfic about it. :scootangel:

So no one watches Hell on Wheels. I guess you don't know what you're missing.

arcum42
Group Admin
Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Damn, that's cute.

arcum42
Group Admin

I know. It's even titled So Little and Cute!. Now, if he'd just do the same thing for Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom...

--arcum42

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13