Warcraft 250 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I need help with two things with writing my Warcraft pony crossover fic.

First off I have the main six meet up with different races of the horde and the alliance. Problem is I don't know whether Rainbow should be with the Tauren or the Trolls.

Second is the hardest for me because I have no idea what to call this story

I go with the Trolls for Rainbow. As for name, Of ponies and Warriors, Friendship in a world of Warcraft.

I'd say put Dash with the Trolls. While both the Tauren and the Darkspear Trolls (who form the playable faction) had sworn loyalty to the Horde, something that would resonate strongly with her, the Darkspear Trolls remained so even after being driven from their homelands across the sea. Aside from the words of Thrall, they had no reason to believe Kalimdor even existed at the time, but the followed him and the Orcs anyways.

As for what to name the story, I'd have to learn more about it before coming up with one.

well the story is that the main six a transported across Azeroth each one for a different race. They bond with the race and get involved in the war(take place during Pandaren) and they are forced into confrontation with each other

You know, that's a good time period for them to end up in. The Pandaren form a neutral party they can connect at without having the Alliance/Horde conflict forming a barrier, the Sha are a common enemy they can fight together, and the Siege of Orgrimmar is where they can truly reunite and show Azeroth how strong their friendship is.

With that in mind, NobodieZ's suggestion is just perfect in my eyes.

Yeah I know, that's why I thought that was a good place to put them in. But the main six get caught up in the war and even consider their friends enemies

And that sort of thinking is part of why the Sha are such a problem.

Really? Oh thank you!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10