Warcraft 251 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hi to all, I´m new in this site, how all of you, I like two things, Warcraft, and the ponies xD

I recently met this site, I read some fics, and a couple of video game crossovers, including one of Warcraft (Great story Shin Guyviroth)

This has inspired me to write my own fic, and I have written a chapter and the half the other, and personally I think you will like what I have prepared, but there is a small problem, is that my native language is not English , is Spanish, and (perhaps, even you noted errors in this post :twilightsheepish: ) and how you mean, my history can not be presented with such errors , so I would appreciate to who can help me for correcting the spelling mistakes that have my story.

Thank you

5345346 welcome to this website, what kind story you going to make?

5345365 About the Burning Legion

5345381 oh...and what are you going to do with the burning legion?

If you're asking me about the concept, it is this , in an alternate (and apocaliptic ) future, Equestria was destroyed by the Burning Legion , after the invasion of the legion many demons stayed on the planet, they built in Ponnyville and Canterlot demonic citadels, and there are very few survivors ( hidden in the Ever Free forest) including " Twiligth " and she finds a way to save the few ponies that are still alive, through a spell to transform the mirror of the Crystal Empire in a dimensional portal, that can transport to any place or time of the known universe, but after an incident with demons , the plan to escape in the portal changes, and Twilight sends all the demons to an "unknown" world ( Draenor, of Warlords of Draenor) but a problem of instability occurs with the portal, which sends two powerful demons and four heroes of Azeroth to Equestria in the present.

5345597 wow that best idea ever and who are those four heroes of Azeroth that gone to Equestria?

5345791 Some pjs I have in World of Warcraft :rainbowlaugh:
An orc dk, a gnome warlock, a human paladin and a Pandaren Hunter.

5346425 I see then good luck to making this story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8