Warcraft 251 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Today I received a free copy of Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition. I already have a battle.net account, but I don't have a subscription to WOW. Do I need a subscription to use aforementioned content, or can I just play the content from the start?

You need game time to do anything above level 20, and wrath is 70-80. I'm just wondering how the bloody hell you got a CE.

Also, you need both classic wow and BC to even get to wrath

4995412 Eh, it was in my High School Library and the librarian gave it to me when I asked. It was just in the back, no one claimed it.

You lucky bugger. I've always wanted the pet from that. But you'll need the other stuff first

4995441 Damnit. This is why I don't play wow.

Maybe once I get a job I'll be able.

On a side note, those things are incredibly expensive online.

4995450 that they are. Just watch your wallet, time is $15 a month. Hell, man. I'm just super jealous right now :derpytongue2::twilightsheepish:

4995459 It has everything except the mouse pad. Even the freaking trading cards are in the plastic, unopened!

4995533 I love talking about warcraft stuff, but honestly, I'm going to stop paying attention here. Wrath is my favourite xpac, but I didn't get to get the CE. you're just killing me now.

4995546 Heh, fair enough. Thanks for the assistance mate.

4995533 just need to pay 15 a month. All expansions are included up to warlords.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11