Slender Mane 423 members · 124 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

perfect... (And it looks like slenderman, not the pony counterpart to me :/ )

Let us rejoice, for...

Tͯ̈́ͩ̒̓͑̒̒͘͏̢̢̢̩͚̣̦̭̩̝̱͍̬̞̘H͒̑̆̒͗͢͏̸҉̳̞̮̦͈̬͍E̷̳̣̭̥̝͖̘͈̥͎̤̹̥̖͙͍̠ͦ̉̇͐̔ͬ̾͂͊͊̅͗͌̒́ͅ ̴͎̪̘͙̬̜̮̪̈̈̌ͤͬ̏̂͞͞͞S̸̹͙͖̹̪͙̮͔̻̖̘̝̀̈͒̿̅̍̔͒̀̈͂̀̚ͅĻ̷̳̺̝͖̏ͮͬ̆̌ͪ̈̍́̓͒͜͞Ĕͬ̄̌̅̽ͯ͌̌̚͡͏̪̪̟̝̝̞̫̟̖̥͈̞͖̗̤̗͙͓͞ͅN̴̨̹̜̹̣͕͔͙̳̹͙͍̮̼̲͓̩͉̉͒̊̒ͮ̉́D̴ͫ̓ͤ̈̐ͭ̒͐̉̏̔̅҉͈͉̻̳̹̖̼̦̬̠̠̳̱̹͝Ȩͫ̎̓̿͗̊̑̇̊̂͆̕҉̸̵̝̝̹̙̟̤̱̲̣͍R͊̋͆ͧ͐͋͑ͩͦͧ̀͋̑̑͐̾̀ͥ̚͜҉͔̝͖̰͎̮M̴ͤͮ̽̈́̈̃ͪ͐ͪ̔͋ͧͥ̋̓́̚͏̫̹̺̭̮̗̤͕̜̦͇̤Â̶̢̪̟̘̱̙̲̦̰̞͉͍͎͎͇̭̠ͪ͐́͐̋̓̾͌͑ͭ͛ͤͧͪ̊̈̂̀N͛̈́ͨ̇̌͌ͫͦ̋ͩͩ̃͋͋ͪ̚͏̸̸̜͎̙͇͎́͜ͅE ̵̸̧͇̼͎̱̞̱͍̲͉́ͭͮ̈͊ͦͬͤ͝C̶̒͐̒̓̇̒͆̇͛ͧ͐ͩ͐̇̍ͯ͜͏̱̖̜̻̼͖̻̮̻͢O̵̶̶̡͚̼̫̗̺̘̳̮̟̣̥̭͕̝̎ͭ̂̾̒͒ͩ̏̒͊̃͂́M̧͉̼͚̱̻͚̫̬̩͍̰͈̺͉ͯ̃͆ͩ͐ͭ̊̏͒̾͝͡E̮̰͓̲̱̭̠̖͙͉̅̊ͤͯ̕͟Ț̣̣̲͙̘͓̯̬̪̲͔̪̘̼͈͙͙̖̌͛̓͑̅͒̄͊ͧͨͣ̋̋͛̽̔͡͞H̶̶̛͙͙͉͚̹̘̦̦̙͚̦̟͎͉̻̽̐̾͌̅ͧͬ̋̈ͪ͌̐̆͆̑̌ͫ̚!̶̋̌̀̂̾̐̚͢҉̴̳͔̘̥͓̳͎͕!̢̲̰̟͎̗͇͍͆̔̈ͫ̒̂͋̾ͯ̅͂͊͛͋́͢͠!̴̷̢͗̈ͤͭ͑ͬ͌͗̿҉̢͎̜̺̖̞̘̖̺̭͖͓̥̖:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

T̴̘̫̟͎͚̙͎̃̇̓͒Ḣ̂ͯ҉̲͠E̶͇̙̞̣̎̽̋ ͖̦͔͎͕̜͚̇̋ͣ͝͞S̲̪̰ͪ̈́̐̅̀̾̍̑́̀ͅL̵̻̩͍̣̱̲̝̈́͂ͮͥ̔͐ͥͯĚ̢̯̪̭ͮ̏̽͜͡Ņ̨͓̲͍͓̣͒̿̉̽͌̇ͩ̌ͯͅͅD̖͎̠̍ͤ̊͋̀ͪ̋̚Eͭͬ̌̋̓̈́ͨ͑҉̫̹̲͢R͔̫͉̱͎̄̿͊͋̃M̼̬͕̬̼͈͚͋ͪ̇̒̒̐ͦA͍͇̜̥̬̮̅ͪͥ̈́ͪ͊ͫ͠Ń͔̣̪̮͔̬͉̯̓͋̀̿̏̚͟e ̮̯̖̭̞̳͓͓̔̆̋ͧ͒̈̓ͨ͢ͅC̸̡͔̳̱̺͎̠͗͛ͮͭͦͫ͘O̢̟̜͇͒̌̽̌̀M͔̖̥̬͇̜ͩͥ͆̎ͯ̃̀E̴͇̠̬̺̲͕̱̪̱͂̃ͥ͌̓́̂̈͜T̛̠͎̖̭̣͛̈ͭͥͥ̃͛̄͡Ḫ̢̱̭̞̄͑!̢̝̦̜ͪ́̆̊̿!̲̭̗͇̹ͥ̐ͬ̐!̸̨̫̓ͣ́̾͐

:ajbemused:
Rejoice for The Slendermane Cometh. That was literally the title of one of his most watched creepypasta. (well, slenderman, but you get the point)

I'm making a story of this. As soon as I noticed slender, I was all :pinkiegasp: I totally have to make this a story!!:pinkiehappy: it's about applejack seeing him in the bushes and then he's following her :rainbowkiss:

2610011 How did you do that text? Is that an inserted pic, or... what?

Just one question:

Considering how he is now canon and the large number of stories regarding him here...

Why doesn't he already got a character tag? :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15