Slender Mane 423 members · 124 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36

'Bout time.

1338048 1338050Oh yay... A bad B film claiming to be about slender... Haven't already been a dozen of those...

FTI, I watched the trailer, not Slender. Ghosts, and a pale monster that looks nothing like slender. Its just another bad B film about a dumbass group of people, going into a dangerous place, and getting killed. Whoop dee fuckin' doo.

Trailer for proof.

Second trailer, from the official website.
http://www.entitythemovie.com/trailer?vimeoid=69958711

1338101 Mind linking it then, instead of just claiming it?

1338113 You fuckin'... are you on a phone?

1338123 Goosfraba... I'm going to explain this slowly.

That, is not a movie. That, is a project done by a group of college kids who happen have a back suit, a tall friend, a body condom, a camera, and loads of free time.

That, is not a slender film. You get better quality from the Marble Hornets shorts than that.

When a film company who has actually money to invest into a slender film, then its a Sender film. The one I showed you is closer to being a Slender film than that one.

Next time, fact check instead of just posting shit.

Also, mobile links only work for mobile.

1338144 I'm not jealous. I'm... arguing with a kid on an ipad... I have better uses of my time than this.

Okay, one last point before I go.

I've seen better acting in an M. Night Shyamalan production, than the people in that trailer.

1338156 No. Once you've seen one college film project, you've seen them all. And they're all horrible. I'm not gonna berate you for liking a certain thing, that would make me a hypocrite. What I am gonna do, is implore you to watch better movies. Try some classics.

1338181 You're not getting the point here... I don't give a fuck about production companies. A piece of shit with a name attached is still a piece of shit, you dense mother fucking cunt.

I tried to leave the conversation on a good note, but no, you had to be the little pissant 15 yr. old who wouldn't shut the fuck up about a movie I couldn't give two shits about.

So congratulations, you won the douchebag of the day award.

1338201 Were in a fucking group for Slender, you fucking retard. The only thing I'm hating on is you.

1338386>>1338299
Good lord, so much hate from you two,

1338090 nice music.

Hmmm still going watch the moive if it really is slender .

That, is not a movie. That, is a project done by a group of college kids who happen have a back suit, a tall friend, a body condom, a camera, and loads of free time.

Hmmm... looks at various slender-man-related things

MOST things involving slender man are a tall dude in a body condom. You do know what the big guy is supposed to look like, right? Tall? Pale? No face? Kinda hard to do without that or cgi.

Also:

When a film company who has actually money to invest into a slender film, then its a Sender film.

Well this entity movie happens to be being made by East Bay Entertainment and the Jadallah Brothers.

You're not getting the point here... I don't give a fuck about production companies. A piece of shit with a name attached is still a piece of shit, you dense mother fucking cunt.

I doubt you realize it, but you contradicted yourself. Doesn't make you look any smarter.

1338197>>1338201

You're both morons, and I enjoyed watching you fight like angry chickens. And anyone who threatens someone else over the internet will be killed by their own incredible stupidity.

Word of advice to both of you:

I'm out. Later.

1338985 Thank you! Theyre lucky you said it, i'da been more demeaning. About the fact that internet arguments are like the special olympics. You may win, but you're still a retard.

And yet, I still feel as if I've lost I.Q. points just for even bothering. Ah well.

Anyway, I honestly don't think that slender is something that should hit any silver screens other than ones at a film festival. I feel that's part of its charm. Only seen by its victims, barely acknowledged by the government.

Full-blown movies are a nice idea, but it just wouldn't be the same as all the ones made by people who actually enjoy doing it.

1339071 Never looked at it that way. Huh. Valid point. I have conflicting feelings about this now.

1338985 Sorry for losing focus when the person I am arguing with broke my stupid meter. I was trying to have an actual conversation, but when you've been up for over 24 hours because of crazy shit happening around you, your tolerance for things drops next to nothing.

1338777 All to there own, but I can still not like it all I want, and argue with people over it.

1338614 It didn't start off as hate. See top comment.

1339051 I just want to acknowledge this little gem of a comment. I want to get at you for your grammar, but alas, I lack the energy at the moment.

1338834 Its called an opinion, jack monkey.

And with that, I am off to check some more notifications, then off to bed with me. Hopefully that last part actually happens...

1340078 i'da, no capitalization, and no apostrophes? That about cover it? They were all intentional, I assure you.

1340222 I never said anything about where the hate was, simply that the amount that you both were giving off could give puppies cancer or something else bad,

GOD JUST STOP FIGHTING DOES IT EVEN FUCKING MATTER? ugh.

I've seen just about all of the Slender movies, save for two or three. I wouldn't mind seeing this one.

Heh, the teenage made stuff still looks better than tha official movie Entity though :rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36