Comment posted by ShotgunChuckR-F deleted Oct 22nd, 2015

Are you talking about the Batman like story or the evil Rainbow Dash one? I avoid the latter since Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony and I don't see her acting like that.

Uhhh... Ok... Anyway, to start the conversation, I've got some questions:
Is the place canonically real? And for that matter, does Rainbow Dash actually work there? Or is it just a fanfic that has/had nothing to do with the show, and the spectra is produced differently? And also, in the fanfic, Rainbow Dash goes insane with hatred for Scootaloo, thus turning into Rainbow Factory Dash. Would/could that really happen? That's what I'll be discussing here, and I'll be dissecting the original story for official lines (I don't own anything) to get real proof, clues, and/or facts in order for the answer to be the best and most straightforward it can be. The big question:
Could it actually happen?
Would it go down like that?
And finally, Is it REALLY HAPPENING, just off scene?
That's what I'll try to answer, and that's what we'll be talking about. So...
Let the chat commence!

4797524 The latter, unfortunately for you.
Sorry.

4797524 Your still very welcome to chat with us, though. Just please no mean comments.

4797531 Ok, but I'm staying out of this. Rainbow not a killer and never will be. Heck, there even stories where Pinkie Pie becomes a killer too! I like the Mane Six, but not when people make them killers.

I always thought this story was about finding out what happens in the real world. Not all fun and games anymore.

It's definitely one of the cornerstones of MLP sad horror.

4797576 I agree completely. There cannot even rainbows without rain.

4797651 Firstly, if you look at the third of the last three questions, I said "just off scene". Secondly, I didn't know the song came first. And finally, the fanfic takes place much later than the show, because Scootaloo is in flight school.
And yes, I do watch it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20