Rainbow Dash Fan Club 715 members · 1,581 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Has anyone wondered who scoots' parents are? Or who pays for her place? Well, I'm here to discuss it. With any 'o y'all who'd like too.

Well, according to the actual show people, she's not an orphan. She's just a 'late bloomer,' ie: she sucks at flying.

Canonically, however, I think it's safe to say that she may be an orphan. The only evidence to the contrary is that she apparently has a bedroom. But I say, she could just as easily be in foster care.

So there you have it. :scootangel:

Yeah, I guess. But the reason I'm discussing this in a Rainbow Dash group is because technically Dash adopted scoots. Isn't it possible that Dash legally adopted Scootaloo? I mean, If that room isn't an orphanage room, Just who would pay for it?
And that filly's food? My guess'd be Dash.

Besides, what is "...she's not an orphan. She just is a late bloomer..." supposed to mean?

I mean, how is "orphan or not" related to her not being able to fly yet?

4795252 There's a reply button for a reason.

4795053 Although I don't know much of Scoots' backstory, I like to think that she has a family and parents with a home where she lives.:moustache: Although, her being a orphan would also be interesting to see, I think RD would adopt Scoots later on fully!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8