Humans falling in love with ponies. 6,049 members · 2,414 stories
Comments ( 53 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 53

4865168 Parents be like "Yo, Why you datin a horse?" At least, that's what the dad would be thinkin when he see's the couple. XD

4865168 But if my parents met Applejack, well. Dad would freak out, and probably think i've gone crazy or something. And mom would say good time for me, and then they'd argue about me being in a relationship with a pony. XD

Depends, if it was completely out of the blue probably complete shock. If it was in some kind of reality where Earth and Equestria had some kind of link and ponies were a somewhat normal occurrence on our planet it would be different. My parents would most likely be okay with it since they're very supportive and really open minded. They probably would be more than a little weirded out but I'd be very surprised if they said or did anything to reflect that.

I wouldn't introduce her to them, mostly because they're not very open minded people. They still think everyone who's gay has aids, no exceptions.

what about bug hunters? literally just parties of gay men who have aids jerking off into each others assholes.

4865168 I am pretty sure they aint gonna say anything, because they´ll be like O_O O_O and after that they just might faint on the spot.

4865210 That sounds interesting aside from the whole having aids part. Ponies are better though. Especially waifu ponies.

One would most likely have a melt down and the other would likely say "oh thank god you're not gay." Then 5 seconds later "wait, she's an *beep*ing horse!", then go ballistic.

Kind of sad really, if the did anything close to that then I would most likely not talk them again for a long time, if ever.

well it would depend on context technically there aliens humanity as always dreamed of meeting a alien then fucking it.
god bless kirk.
if this took place a fair bit after first contact then it should not be a whole "banned from the family" deal unless you have a super religious family or something.

It's mentioned in THIS FIC.

You could spin it however you want to; if you're really interested in specific details, I'd do some reading by people who have had 'non-traditional' relationships.

My parents were cool with my brother's interracial, interfaith marriage. I think they'd be okay with a pony marriage as well.

My dad would be a little put out, but his main concern would be that she (both of us, in truth) can reciprocate my feelings in a meaningful way. She's sapient, can communicate, and we love each other; that's all he wants.

My mom would be more concerned about her treating me right. She'd be more concerned about us being a couple whose personalities meshed well than what form each of us actually were (as long as our forms also weren't intrinsically harmful to each other).

Easy peasy!

(I actually discussed this with my parents at one point. :twilightsmile:)

Honestly I hate my home and reality so i would run off with Flutterhsy and live I n Equestria

Death and destruction with one side having to exterminate the other less they be exterminated.

4865342 religious? If only it were that simple, if anything I'm closest in my part of the family to being considered religious. No, one is superstitious while the other is an opportunistic atheist. But either way, I would only wish to seek happiness and love, so whether it was first contact or returning from Equestria after a random teleport I'd like to think I would stick by my decisions. But, I guess we may never know.:raritywink:

my dad would be cool about it.

It was bad enough when I brought back a human Pinkie clone, so an actual Pinkie would probably be an experience and a half as my folks have some kind of weird selective puritanism thing going on, so they'd go through something like:

- Incredulous disbelief
- Disgust
- Anger
- Petulant silence
- Mocking
- Reluctant acceptance
- Mocking

They'd come round, but it'd be a hell of a ride.

4865168 I'll put it to you this way: shit will hit the fan. I think I can recover from the yelling by emphasizing the whole "dating a princess" thing.

If they were like the ponies from the show I.E able to fly/talk/use magic. I would introduce them to the pony and immediately point out that they are an alien not an animal, My parents being into sci-fi they would probably be fascinated.

Well, if everything goes according to plan.

Which I don't have a plan for, I'd probably return with Princess Luna.

My mom would probably be slightly weirded out, but she'd accept that it would be my choice, after repeatedly asking me if she really was my choice. My dad would probably be very weirded out and yell at me, which would lead to a giant fight between my mom and dad.

4865168 My mom would probably faint because one of my mares is Pinkie, and she has a lot of trouble handling Pinkie's effervescent nature and character. :rainbowlaugh: Twilight would probably end up confusing her on a regular bases on the other hoof.

4866278 Heh, be my guest, i always enjoy a good show.:derpytongue2:

My Mom would be curious. My dad is a hardcore Startrek/Starwars fan, so he'd probably think it's cool. My stepdad and my grandparents on the other hand, not so much open minded. I wouldn't really care much what they think though. My number one goal: Live a happy life.

4866303 That made me laugh :rainbowlaugh:, good one man.

4866459 There would most definitely be a distinct *thud* in that case. Of course even I would be confused because humans and ponies shouldn't be compatible like that, but magic is as magic does in some cases. You know like with Zap Apples, they just are. :pinkiegasp:

Sometimes they are accepted sometimes they are not

4866265 When I chase a mare, I always chase the bookworms. Failing that, I make traps for the bookworm in training...

I'd make snares but, you know, wings beat snares.

4865168 my mother would probably disown me as her opinion on bronies is "a bunch of drugged up dumb arses with no jobs" but my father would be confused but would accept my decision with open arms within time

They would disown me. And I wouldn't care. They can't take me away from my Twifu~:heart:

4865168 Father: "I thought you were asexual?"
Me: I am, so is (He/she/it) We just have an intimate understanding of each other and we enjoy the other's company. That's pretty much it.
Mother: "Well, I suppose this is fine, I mean, dinner's Chicken and pasta, so you may want to..."
Me: Don't worry, we already ate. Just... try to keep the smell to a minimum... it still gives me migraines.
Brother: "I thought that it was just a show!"
Me; Too much time on my hands, and lots of imagination can create things like say... interdimensional portals. Yeah, I went to Equestria, and came back here because one, I've met _____'s parents and it's only fair to have myself embarrassed by my family.
Sister: Don't care, food now. And I knew you like ponies to much.
Me: Silence mortal. I am, for once, not paralyzed by fear of joy, don't ruin it.*carries pony into house* Where can we sit?

Pretty much with either shock or indifference.

My dad would probably think I was crazy for aiming at royalty, even more so when said royalty is the Ruler of the Sun. My mom on the other hand...well...lets just say that that's a wild card.

They would probably call the fbi and drag me into the house. I would brake free and run away with Fluttershy to Equestria.:twilightblush:

Since ponies are sentient beings, I'd say mine would be somewhat surprised and then supportive considering ponies are equine aliens rather than animals.

4865168 My parents would stare then go ballistic. If it was current, you know only fictional images on a screen. Otherwise, they'd disapprove, but it wouldn't go much farther than that.

5133355 I'm happy with the people that want to watch/follow me for my stories instead of a shout out or because I have a little follower count...

5133393 Oh. :pinkiehappy: Friends! :yay: More friends and allies! That is all that matters to me. My family don't know me better than my friends. I changed recently, and it was a big change. They weren't there for it, but my friends were chosen around that change. And then they made me a brony.

I'm pretty sure I'd go to jail, since the pony I'd bring would be her :
So yeah, pretty sure I'm ****ed

My parents would yell at me, preach to me from the Bible how that is detestable, blah blah blah, then cut me off from the family, freeze my credit/debit card(s), and never speak to me again.... even if I was willing to break up with (insert awesome pony who I would date here). Really sad. Really true.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 53