I Hate Equestria Daily 642 members · 641 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

SERIOUSLY THAT FUCKING "HAHA LOL I LOVE TRIXIE LOL" JOKE ISN'T FUNNY

I forgot this group even existed.

I forgot EqD even existed.

EqD has been little more than a crap pile for a while.

I Have not been to Eqd in 5 years and thats still too soon for me.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

No one cares about Trixie anymore, it's all bat ponies. >.> I mean, if you're gonna hate on EQD, at least do it for the right reasons. :V

FUCK BAT PONIES TOO, THEY'RE A SHIT MEME!

IT'S LIKE SOMEONE TOOK THE ONE UPSIDE OF MONSTER GIRLS, "ANIMALISTIC PREDICTABLE BEHAVIOR", AND SLAPPED IT ON A SPECIES THAT DIDN'T NEED IT.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Something we can agree on. :3

Also, fuck Fallout Equestria, it's just MLP turned into another shitty darkfic with blood and shit, it's just a lazy combination of Fallouts 3 and MLP with some 1 and 2 for flavour but you can fucking tell the author loved 3 the most. It's a shallow shooting gallery where everything's either good or evil, what shallow shit-tier writer wouldn't love that?

Also, fuck Nyx. Her story's just one of those Naruto fanfics where Little Orphan Naruto gets adopted by Kakashi or Tsunade, but the evil village leader wants that "Cute" kid taken away because of the dark power sealed inside her. Everyone who likes Nyx was duped by a Naruto fanfic this entire time.

But most of all, fuck this fandom for having made nothing to replace these old fake fossils. Why are readers so share-phobic? Is showing your appreciation for a fic by sharing it with friends really something nobody here has ever heard of? It's been six years, where are the long epic super-famous fanfics that make Fallout Equestria look like yesterday's news?

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

They're out there, but you gotta dig for 'em. That's why groups like Seattle's Angels and the Royal Canterlot Library exist.

Yeah. Good readers have to dig for em, and writers have to flog em, because the bad readers won't share em.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14