Zombie Ponies 387 members · 119 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

We all know zombies are awesome. But how did it start? My personal favorite was in the Resident Evil movie, where the guy just simply "drops" the t-virus and just leaves, letting everybody else die and reanimate to horrible creatures. One of the biggest trolls in movies.

How about you?

2114737 The Classic Virus infection or the always obvious certain someone raising the dead from the grave and them biting the living.

2114737 well, I like not knowing how it started. I like the concept of a patient zero and things go to hell from there.

government made,

Sexxx

More for fun everyone!

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

2114737 Bitch slap a marker some where and let a necromorph outbreak start

2114737 Infected burger from a gas and gulp.
(Zombieland)
That or the mushroom spores from the last of us.

Nonagon
Group Admin

2114737 Chemical spills. Infecting the already-dead on a mass scale always made more sense than trying to take bites out of the living.

I enjoy the the fungus spores from the last of us.
Because instead of taking a bite, zombies can just be next to you and spread the infection

I more of focus on the gunfights and the AC-130 raining hell on zombies, but I would have to say that nopony knows where it came from and it's all starts from one infected pony.

"They say when their's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth.":pinkiesad2:

Or you know....not explained. That works too I guess. :twilightsmile:

Patient zero eating a bad hay burger at an oddly located fast food restaurant

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Join our Patreon to remove these adverts!