Zombie Ponies 411 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

What zombie movies do you enjoy watching over and over again:

for me there is a constant 4:

28 days later: That movie disturbed the crap out of me when I first saw it and I loved it.:pinkiecrazy:
Also for this creepy as hell song:

The 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead: It was one of the first zombie films I watched and it scared the ever-living crap out of me when I was 10. And it showed me, if a fast zombie apocalypse happened, I'm f:yay:ked.

George A. Romero's classic Night of The Living Dead: It is a classic and honestly left me wondering how id handle a situation like that:rainbowderp:. AND THEY SHOT THE BLACK GUY:raritydespair: HE WAS ACTUALLY COOL :raritycry:

And lastly for sheer comedic value: Shawn of The Dead:rainbowkiss:

World War Z

1409790 Haven't seen World War Z yet, but I would pick Zombieland

Nonagon
Group Admin

Oh, this is a tough one. There was a film my brother and I saw years ago that was basically a murder mystery revolving around legit voodoo zombies. In a small coastal town, residents and tourists have started getting into suspicious accidents, leaving them dead... but then a few days later, reappear in town completely unharmed and with no memory of the incident. It's up to a small-time local sheriff to put the pieces together, uncovering an evil cult with plans to create a perfect society made up of mindless, indestructible undead. It's a fantastic movie with a brilliantly unconventional take on the zombie genre, but for the life of me I can't remember the title. Subsequent searches have turned up nothing. It's almost like the film was written out of existence. But that can't be true... can it?

Of course, if I'm just in the mood for some brutal zombie violence, I'll just pop in Evil Dead 2.

1409790 I'm sorry, but while there is significant overlap, I just can't accept 28 Days as a zombie film. I wasn't even that fond of the film, personally.

We're all entitled to our own opinions

Shaun of the Dead is top of my list. It might be a huge parody of other zombie films, but it's fabulous. :pinkiehappy: Closely followed by Day of the Dead. That was the first serious zombie movie I ever saw.

REC was a pretty creepy movie. I loved it all around!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7