Zombie Ponies 411 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Why are so few stories from a zombie`s perspective?their stories deserve to be told! I will not stand for this injustice! They shall be heard!(okay,rant over,but seriously,try to write from a zombie`s perspective once in a while)

I thought about it once.

Sort of a ponified Warm Bodies, from the POV of zombie Shining Armor.

but, I have other projects, so it's been tossed on the side.

931748 They are zombies, dude. They have no perspective, just eat and kill. That'd be a pretty boring story. :ajbemused:

This is about as deep as you can get with zombies (without cleaving at least)

931778 have you ever read "brains:a zombie memior", or "zombie hiaqu"? when you write,not all zombies have to be mindless,some can think if you write it that way,but not all should,because that would probably mess it all up......

937600 Yeah well after 'Twilight' made vampires sparkle, I've decided to stick to the norm with monsters and really, what would a zombie be like? It'd just show some characteristics of a schizophrenic, reaaaal interesting.

937796 have you ever talked to a zombie?have you read a book from the POV of a zombie? no and no,as it seems,so you wouldn't know how they would act,plus each one seems to react differently to their unlife,and think differently as well

938270 Dude, zombies aren't real. How the hell do you know for a fact how they would act? They aren't like the ones from left for dead, most the time they don't act any different from each other.

So quit acting so condescending, everyone doesn't think of them the same way as you... and put spaces after punctuation, it makes a person look dumb and people would probably take your ideas into more consideration.

938439 :facehoof:*smacks with a bottle of whiskey* I know that they aren't real,but seriously,if you don't read a book form a zombie's POV,you can't know how how the select few sentient ones think. now shut up and stop lecturing me until you read one of the aforementioned books.

good day to you sir or ma'am!

941192 And I wish YOU would quit assuming that I've never read a book in the point of view of a zombie, just because I don't have the same opinion of the entertainment value of certain genre... or respect for said genre. All people think of zombies in different ways man. I personally think they should just stay undead.

But I agree, sir, this has gone on enough. Good day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11