Epic Pony War 539 members · 367 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Eagle
Group Admin

I've gotten the basics done with expanding the folders, with mature stories being a separate and basic folder since there aren't that many of them. The main folder is divided down into 6 sub-folders based around the type of warfare that is used and it's progression over the ages. I'll see about dividing them into further, more specific folders if needed but that's only if it seems like it'll help. Let me know if you all have any suggestions for folders and I'll hear them.

Also, I won't start moving the stories around immediately. If you have a story in this group, please take it upon yourself to the folder you think is appropriate; you'll know your story better than I do. If you're unsure as to which it should go in, use your best judgment, I won't go after you, and if you're still unsure then you can ask me for input. However, if it's wildly off in the wrong section I will move it.

Lastly, I've been talking with Shin about doing a contest of sorts; nothing quite concrete for now but I've got a few ideas. Let us know if you're interested in what those ideas are.

Thank you for your time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1