Crossovers 7,352 members · 10,930 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

At long last, and after putting it off for some time, I'm finally able to make my comeback to sharing with you all my favorite fan videos from YouTube!

To boot, the video that I'm showing you all today is my 10th favorite crossover video too!

Anyway...

In this video, which is made by YouTube sensation, Ralphie of the House of Mizfitz, a whole array of characters have a jolly good party, dancing to "Swamp Karaoke" from Dreamworks's "Shrek". This video specifically stars the characters that Ralphie used for his fanmade parody film, "Simba", which stars Simba (from The Lion King franchise) as Shrek, along with a wide array of others characters playing certain roles, such as Discord (from MLP G4) as Donkey, Selena Gomez as Fiona in human form and Nala (also from The Lion King franchise) in her ogre form, and Judge Claude Frollo (from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame) as Lord Farquaad.

I definitely gotta tell you guys that this video is a really fun one, and so is the parody film that Ralphie and the rest of the Mizfitz made.

Take a look:

(Also, yes, I have seen Shrek, and its sequels too. I absolutely enjoyed them, and I'm intending on watching and reviewing them at some point in the future.)

I've seen much better syncing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3