Crossovers 7,362 members · 10,942 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Anyone have ideas for a call of duty crossover:moustache:

3792966 No... Now will you please leave. Your OC's eyes are attempting to devour my soul.

Anyone have ideas for a call of duty crossover

>alicorn OC
>likes call of duty
>is considering writing a call of duty my little pony crossover

3792997 *Avoids eye contact* The only COD x-over done with any decency ever done was Twilight Sparkle tunes into a game of COD, and the only reason that worked is because it ignored the entire "plot" of the COD games all together.

PS: Why is the title not capitalized? Its almost as noticeable as the soul marauding gaze of your X-mas OC.

Don't dude; unless you can do something that can blow every other story in general out of the water. This won't turn out well.

3793029 well if I do it will obviously be far from that but thanks for saying it in a not rude way

3793013 I think this holiday themed huntard(I think this is now the stupidest word I've ever typed out) is being super cereal.

Also you forgot:

>Didn't even bother to capitalize thread.

We could call it 'My dick is small so I like this crappy series of games glorifying wars most people would rather not see reenacted in any way.'

Call of Duty is half of the reason most modern FPS games suck.

3793050 Sorry, I was busy vomiting over the word Huntard. What did I miss? Did OP go away forever?

3793054 i sure fecking hope so

3793051 whats the other reason?

3793059 i kind of like halo, but thats my opinion.

3793055 Wow this thread is picking up dislikes at a rate of one every five minutes. You think someone would have mentioned misanthropy or humans vs. ponies with this amount of disliking.

3793061 You're entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine. I personally vastly prefer classic style FPS games like Doom or the more recent Serious Sam games simply because they are just plain fun and require actually being careful since you can't just sit back a few minutes sucking your thumb to restore health.

3793062 im pretty sure this thread will either be locked, or the mods will not give a shit and join in on the bashing of CoD

3793077 I think this is more of a bashing of Rudolph the red eyed alicorn here. There is only a single comment about COD.

Okay, that's more than enough.

Guys, there is NO REASON to be this dickish to someone who asked a question, however ill-advised.

3792999 Consider yourselves warned. Act like this again and you'll be tempbanned.

3793051 We don't need flamewars over FPSes here, thanks.

3792966 This was an ill-advised question...as you can no doubt see. A better way to handle this would have been to come up with an idea for a COD crossover yourself, then run it by the group.

You'd probably have still received this ugly reaction, but at least it would've been more conducive to valid discussion.

Thread locked. Your helpful, fair, and balanced admin has spoken.

Crossover group admin MythrilMoth
Here to promote harmony among players of games where people kill each other and everything else with a pulse

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23