Ponies For SpitDash Shipping 345 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

As the groups proud new admin, I think it would be good to get a writing thing going. This would be a competition for any SpitDash shipping, it needs to be a min of 3k words and can span from any length or time pierod I would think a good finishing date for it would be 24th-25th of December...what do you guys think? :unsuresweetie: ~Alex

2268588 Oh, hello again, I reckon you ought to try this again after the holiday season, 'tis a might much to write while all the festive shiiiiiiistufff is going on.

Why do I get the feeling this'll have a similar response to the my Spitfire group comment...

2268622 Meh I'd say your right there but this writing copetition, the stories don't have to be completed by that date just so long as their over the 3k word limit :scootangel: ~Alex

I dunno, maybe. What would the contest rules be?

SolidFire
Group Admin

How the heck did you become admin? But in all seriousness, you're gonna have to specify contest rules and all that junk. Also, one month is a bit short for a competition. A couple just got finished in the RD group and LD group, and those contests were about two months each. That reminds me, I have some competition entries to judge.

~SolidFire

Literature
Group Admin

I seems like a good idea, if sudden. I'll make an official post soon, starting the contest off. Maybe with refinements. I don't think Christmas is a good time to end a competition. I was thinking late February, early March?
It COULD be a Christmas/Chanukah contest. Though Chanukah started a couple days ago...
How about this:
Contest begins today, Ends on 3/1.
10,000 word MAXIMUM, site permitting minimum.
HAS to be Spitdash.
HAS to be romance.
Other than that it is free reign.

2271884>>2271141>>2268588

Hmmm.... You've attracted my attention, for better or worse.

2271141 meh I became an admin cause I'm a nice guy...your an admin for tones of groups solid no need to get Nancy ~Alex

2272800 Good to hear Ruirik :scootangel: ~Alex

Mmm... I think I'll go for it, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish by the alotted dead-line. Mainly because I'd probably want it to stretch out to about 15K words, and I haven't even written 15K on my primary story that I'm writing.

2271884 Finally, somepony else who recognizes Chanukah!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11