Sad 2,622 members · 4,351 stories
Comments ( 47 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 47

What are the saddest pictures you've found in the fandom? Here are a couple of my favorite tear-jerkers...

Linked because slightly gory.

Alright, show me what you've got. :moustache:

1717506 That second one is funny.

I recommend viewing this on DeviantART as it contains both story and music. Also because of gore.

Indeed. :rainbowkiss:
Er... I'm not sure exactly what to take from this image. :twilightoops:

Linked because slightly gory.

Good job, that Walking Dead reference hit me hard:fluttercry: Right in my soft spot:raritycry: I LOVE Sweetie Belle, so that pic... Yeah... :fluttercry:

Fluttrick
Group Admin

That's the spirit!

Yeah, that was the one I truly thought was sad out of the ones I chose. I can't find any really sad pictures like that one anywhere, so I figured I'd make a forum post about it.

Any sad pictures you know of? :rainbowhuh:

I'll see if I can find any:pinkiehappy:
But I don't think ANYTHING will top that Sweetie Belle one:fluttercry:

Linked because slightly gory

It kinda of reminds me of a part in I am Legend.

and how about this one is it sad

Anything with a sad Fluttershy is sad, but this image I found especially heartbreaking

The scene and the short overall is funny, but Button is so cute he just breaks my heart when he cries...

These Sweetie Bot pictures made me weep, nuff said.

1717506 The linked one is heartbreaking:raritycry:

Oh Celestia, all those are really sad... Especially the browser one. It almost makes me want to use Internet Explorer again... Almost.
Same, and yeah, you've succeeded. :fluttercry:
That one's a nice picture. *Saves to computer* I seem to have taste for sad zombie situations... Huh. :rainbowhuh:
When I first watched that scene I laughed because it was funny, but that face is really sad. :raritydespair: And poor Sweetie Bot...

Hot damn, why is it that the one thing that gets me is Celestia's birthday cake? WHY.

1717568 Froey! Why?! Why u want to kill me with you deviant feels?!:raritycry:
Good stuff though. :moustache:

I found more

This are all I found.
I am soo sad now :fluttercry::pinkiesad2: Im going to do something now to cheer me up

1722834 It IS the saddest thing on there!:raritycry:

:c Dang Apple Bloom is so innocently cute...

Here are mine! Grab your tissues, just to warn ya. If you didn't :applejackunsure:

AND

2787966 That Firefly one...

None of the others made me bat an eye... That one though... I am sobbing right now

This first one is my personal favorite mlp picture, but the other ones are pretty good.

Here's a link for the comic because it's a bit small.

A great frame from s 3 ep 13

This one really hit home for me... since I just recently lost my lover to a car crash.... RIP baby.

1723458 Doctor...you broke my heart with that pic. I'm just gonna snoggle my Doctor Whooves plushie and cry now if you don't mind. :fluttercry:

2787966 The tree house one...the feels. I can relate. Just the other day I went to visit my old house. We had this fort in the forest, that was really just a big clearing surrounded by trees, but to us it was a castle. We spent hours there, playing truth and dare in the rainstorms, eating black berries, and playing games. Now it's just overgrown weeds. All of the neighbor kids have moved away and it was just me. Alone. When I saw that picture, I burst into tears. :pinkiesad2: happy tears, well, bittersweet tears. Thanks, for the memories.

I hear a lot of peoples said that fimfiction full of Clopfic, but i see that most fic in these site are "sad", these fandom have Depression issue

4114209 Why not have clop and sad at the same time? This is a cover art for my clopfiction:

And yes, MLP is escapism. Most people here are trying to find refuge here from something that is burdening them in RL. What is the reason that you're staying on this site?

4114623 I'm not into Clopfic, but not Anti_ClopFic,
I was just making a note here that MLP fans love Sad stories , and i don't know why we love sad stories more then others fandoms .

4114972 It's because they resonate with us. Not all kinds of people can find escapism in MLP. Some find it meh. If you like MLP, that says something about you.

4114985 I think we need a Psychiatrist.

How's Big Mac nestling with Fluttershy sad?

The second one is like it came from the walking Dead. It's really sad.:fluttercry:1717506

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 47