Fan/fic/ Theater 3000 336 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Ringmaster
Group Admin

As the title says, unless something very urgent comes along one month, every 15th of the month from now on will be a one-shot straight from the suggestion pile. Here's all the details:

-One-shots need to be around 15K words long at max, for our sanity.

-Contrary to the name, they can be comprised of multiple chapters, as long as the fic itself is complete and stays within the wordcount limits.

-No "hardcore" clop/gore: Pretty much anything involving children, weird fetish shit, or the like. Similarly, do not submit a story purely for the "shock value".

-If the story you found is on FiMFic, throw it in the suggestion folder. If it isn't, post it in this thread.

-You have until the 8th at 10PM EST if you want your submission in this month's update. Once the deadline hits, a group of editors will each pick their "favorite" submission from the pile and throw them all in a poll for you guys to choose from, the winner of which will go up on the 15th.

I can't wait to see what you guys find.

Can we suggest a story that we believe is not a bad story, but is still riffable quality? And are we allowed to suggest a story that we made personally? I have a story that I made that I have in fact allowed for someone to riff it before. But I'd like to see how it would turn out with several different points of view.

I think that's implicitly allowed, since in the olden days we did one of Fallen Prime's fics just to prove we don't discriminate against our own. Though I suppose that's a question for the actual people in charge to answer.

Ringmaster
Group Admin

Very late reply, but yeah, that's perfectly fine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4