Fan/fic/ Theater 3000 336 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Fallen Prime
Group Admin

I've been running this joint for... three months now? And it's been a blast so far, even though there are still a few intricacies I don't have a handle on yet (comment judging on closed stories being a BIG one). Still need to talk to Ring about all that...

I've noticed that the span of time between owners has caused a lot of editors to basically drop out of the race. I've seen entire pages I've put up that hold nothing but comments, and a lot of those comments are a bunch of the same people. And a lot of those same people are consistently pretty damn funny.

I can accommodate MrSing, y2kbrony, Atlas_Nebula and Typewriterpony at the moment, but it would be much appreciated if some of these other repeat offenders (Pixels, Nezumi and Rose Petal come immediately to mind) could PM me their email addresses. It'll allow me to grant you guys enough access to edit the documents themselves and insert your comments directly into the docs. You also get the extra added bonus of getting email notifications with every doc I give you permissions for rather than awkwardly waiting for me to put it on my user page or in a blog post or something.

So... yeah. If you frequently comment on F/F/T3K, this would be greatly appreciated.

644750 You know I'd love to.

Gathering some new riffers Prime?
I must say though, this is a good place to find them.

Fallen Prime
Group Admin

645263 Well, half getting new ones, half promoting old ones.

Super Big Mac might be a good editor for the group, he's edited the co-riffs we've done together. I would offer my serviced as an editor... But I honestly suck at editing.:pinkiesmile:

RatherHomely
Group Contributor

*shrugs* Eh, I suppose I might as well actually use those editing privileges I received around forever ago. Maybe get some riffs in while I'm at it... It's either that or watching videos of cats. :eeyup:

Fallen Prime
Group Admin

645619 Good man! You've got your work cut out for you, my friend.

RatherHomely
Group Contributor

The last time I did editing was under previous management, so, just so I know, how do you prefer editing to be done?

Fallen Prime
Group Admin

645646 Exactly the same way. I'm too stuck in Ring's ways to want to have it any other way.

Promotion? Oh boy, I'm moving up in the world, mom!
But seriously, thanks for accommodating me. I would love to be an editor and e-mail notifications would be very helpful.
Just tell me what to do and I'll try to do my best.

It's so great to see my name in a blog!
I'll PM you.

Fallen Prime
Group Admin

645470 Well, by "editor" I was referring to people who had the ability to alter the content of the doc itself as opposed to being restricted to comments. I've seen your work for MPPT3K, so I can say you'd be perfect in that capacity.

Editors, you say...?

...Sure, why not. I may not be a F/F/T3K veteran, but I've been doing a lot a riffs in my personal time (though I have yet to actually share any of the ones I did myself...), so I think I can potentially help out in this regard. :twilightsmile:

...Um, that is... if you want me to... :fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14