Fan/fic/ Theater 3000 336 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Fallen Prime
Group Admin

Sorry for the delay. The extra stuff took some extra time.

Last week's mess is collected. Have fun with that.

This week... aw fuck, we're back in the trenches. "Three of Me: School Society." One of my greatest enemies. Good luck.

Also this week, we've got tidied-up reduxes of past riffs! Five are ready for your digestion, and I've got blurbs from Ring for each.

Reboot Begins: Take a trip back to 2015 with four of the first riffs we kicked off the ‘15 era with, including “Ten Minutes: Aftermath” and the absolutely insane “Search of Equestia”.

Obscure Crossover Shuffles: SC276 spearheaded these three shuffles of horrible, short crossover fics covering a wide variety of other series. You’re almost guaranteed to find an author ruining something else you like when browsing through these.

Starfleet Magic Season One: Hey, remember when we ran that Mykan fanfic? No, not one written by him, but for him? Nah, neither do we.

The Rotten Recursion: A, long, long multipart crossover that generally left everyone involved confused and angry.

Love, Equestria Style: In our final Redux of the big debut, Crazy56U takes you through three fics with “Love” in the title that all happen to be originally riffed on February 1st, 2016-2018.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1