Communist Party of Equestria 137 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

604516 Where do you find these?

The second one I actually put on a t-shirt I had to make for tech-ed last year.

A communist never shares their work.

607883 They share with EVERYONE!

Do u see us sharing our nukes? No! Do u see us sharing our vodka? No! Do u see us sharing our plan for world domination? No!
That's only what we lead u to believe Mwahahahahahaha

1) We have nukes to.
2) America imports many gallons of russian vodka each year.
3) I know your plans, I've seen red dawn and got straight a's on the section about the soviet union in history classs.

1. We have more.
2. Yes but it's not fresh vodka, you've got to go to Russia for that.
3. Most think they do but have been blinded by past, we will takeover no matter what u think u know.

631268 Bitch, I am an expert on Soveit Military history and am a veteran of over 50 wars and I served in 12 different armies and special forces units including Seal Team six, the SAS, the black cats, green berets, GIGN, and the Isralie commandos. I personally trained the people that took out Bin Laden, led the force that got Sadam, and fought for the rebels that took out Gadaffie. Not only that, I am Chuck Norris's personal trainer, I went through Spetsnaz (group A) training FOR A VACATION, I use nitroglycerin instead of table salt and mustered gas on my sandwichs, and I know the blueprints for every single WMD that was ever produced.

I beat your red asses back in afganistan with only a bunch of towelheads as backup becuase I had some free time During my luch break at the Secerate service and my Ipod was dead so I had nothing better to do. We did it once and we'll do it again. You're dead, red. :twilightangry2:

If you are so tough, why didn't you stay with the spetsnaz? Many will agree that they make the navy seals look like baby seals. People have died in their training. You need better spelling, it's soviet not soveit. That only because we were not prepared for two trigger happy Americans helping and already large, trigger happy, force. Come at me yank, lets see what ya got!

640360 1) Spelling is due to some of my keys being jammed, being in a dark room and having shakey hands from the meds I take daily. They have nothing to do with this argument/disscussion/ whatever this devolved to. Sorry for the inconveinience.

2) I got kicked out for refusing to take guns into combat / 132524736232779348264 accounts of what could be considered war crimes by the geneva convention out of bordom.

3) Yes, and now our trigger happy force is bigger and better equiped than you reds.

LoL Fuck al y'all communist reds and the Imperialist american dogs to. For ANARCHY!

jk Facism 4 life dawg.

What has this become?

1.-----
2. You don't get kicked, you get killed.
3. Not all entirely, we have the best light and heavy armour, the ak47 (which has been rated as the bet assault rifle to date, unlike the m16, which was ranked the worst). We have the biggest cache of nuke warheads and were close friends with the Chinese government, which means we would have the largest military force in history when our forces join.

It has become the cold war part 2

2) I vote on ending the joke part of this now, the military discussion I would love to continue without the lolz.

3) Correction you use the ak 74m (Same thing, smaller round) You had the better weapons in the cold war era, but with the modern versions of the m4 it is on par with the Ak you use now. (the 5.56 we use and 5.45 you use is practicly the same) they both have reletivly equal accruacy (M4 is slighlty more accurate) and due to new gunpowder dosn't jam as much.

If you take all of the factors into account the U.S. and Russian armies are about equal. You beat us in one thing we beat you in another to the point both sides are on equal terms.

as for alliances, you have china and a few smaller countries. if you attacked us you would have NATO and most other countries on your ass. About equal considering you even get China on your side. Russia and China have been slowly drifting apart since they have begun a conversion into the free market, and have began warming up to america (We are now both allies).

If you think about it, a war with the us and russia is higly unlikely as everyone is now starting to ban together to keep an eye on north korea, odds are, if there is gonna be a war, it's gonna be NOrth Korea vs the world. a war in general between any powerhouse is highly unlikely due to the UN, NATO, and how modern missles would destroy us both before a winner could be declared.

Both the US and Russia have similar military histories (We both had similar cold war instances (US: Veitnam, USSR: Afganistan) We both are involved in our own war on terror (US: Al quida RU: Chechen rebels) so in all honesty, we are equal.

(I noticed how you've been ignoring my PM's sorry if the joking pissed you off.)

You keep on saying their equal forces but you know it's not true.
Russian, on its own, could kick the US' s ass and the still standing alliance between China and Russia, no matter how weak, would be able to muster more armed force than NATO. Any AK is much more superior to any gun the us could make. Their reliable, cheap, easy to maintain and you can buy parts almost anywhere as all AK's are extremely popular. What does America beat Russia in? Russia has the biggest armed force, the most nuclear warhead and subs, the most heavy armour, better and more reliable weaponry, larger allies and Russia didn't lose a war against one of the tiniest countries full peaceful farmers and all the people are the James size as a ten year old. Russia lost to the afghans who, used the AK47 as their primary, were defending, had been given modern weapons (of that time, when the Russians had no idea they had them) didn't see Afghanistan as an important target, if they used the entirety of it's forces the afghans would have had their ass's kicked into Iran.

I read the PMs, just could be bothered to answer as I read them from 22:30 - 01:00 and I'm tired.
I didn't take offence, I'm just stubborn

647797 China's army is the biggest on the planet, not russia. And last time I checked the U.S. army is bigger than russia (Only by a reletivly small amount). Veitnam wasn't full of peacful farmers. The VC had Aks, a large military backing them up (The USSR did send them guns, ammo and food) and outnumbered the Americans. We lost becuase of the hippies. Had they not went off on an anti war tangent we would've never pulled out. Nukes are like having a big dick, it only matters if you got the balls to use them, Russia knows if they launched nukes they would get nuked right back. In nuclear warfare no one wins.

In Veitnam and your afganistan it wasn't technicly a defeat, domestic isseus caused the leaders to pull out before the mission could be acheived. FYI: Youj wern't fighting the afgans, you were helping them against rebels (Now they are called Al-Quida). Plus, China would never fight America, Almost all of their trade is with us, if they stopped they couldn't fund their army. (Even if they are retared in tactics anyway)

Our armor is about equal to yours and we have some shit you guys don't have. Other than that we have a more efficient command structure, better main infantry training and if you wanted to fuck with us you would have to go through canada.
Aks vs M4: Aks Thew M4 and AKs are besicly oppisites, each one exels where the other one has flaws,

Truth is, there will never be a US vs RU war, it would just be to costly for both sides. Most likely the aggressors would either be nuked or go bankrupt before they could acheive world domination. We should be working together to keep an eye on North Korea though.

Oh you did? Good, you cannot stop the Unicorn master race!

China has the largest amount of infantry, I was talking about the entire armed forces, which Russia has the largest of as not only is it bigger than America and contains more people, it conscripts Men and women that have the same amount of training as the standard US soldier but at a lower upkeep cost. What do you have against the T-90a MBT? Your best tank is an Abrams mk2, which has British made armour and gun, than is smaller, weaker, and heavier. Can your Abrams jump like the T-90a?
Vietnam was a peaceful country with only the minor of threats from gangs, America lost through stubbornness, underestimating the Vietnamese and not sending enough troops, sure we helped but that was because vietnam was communist as it still is today i believe. Granted, hippies cause an uproar, but Americas government could have imprisoned them or not bothered to listen. Please point out the AK flaws to me? All I see things that show us how great it is; low maintenance, made of 6-7 large parts that can easily be fitted together (7 with stock), spare parts can be found almost anywhere, it's so god the Chinese made their own by copying the design and calling it a different name and turning it into China's standard rifle, you don't have to always adjust the sight for it to be accurate, it's cheap to make..... should I continue? I agree that a US v RU war is unlikely at this time but their will be one eventually.

Haha lol

You should go see or watch videos of a Russian military might presentation, their amazing.

650724 You are forgetting one thing, people, our population is heavily armed. Thus RU wouldn't invade because it's simply not worth it in the end. Same thing with RU, you guys have guns we wouldn't invaded.

The Ak-47 isn't very accurate and has less range than an M4.

Peaceful? Hate to break it to ya, but the Vietnam war was caused by the communist north invading the democratic south. We couldn't lock the hippies up because you can't lock people up for disagreeing with you, in America we have freedom of speech. And we don't hate gay people either.

We lost because of growing unrest back home, and changes in government. Same with USSR in Afghanistan. We could have won if we didn't pull out randomly and leave everything on the south. USSR in Afghanistan and America in 'nam worked out almost the same.

Have a cookie, Vietnam is still communist, although in order to get a better economy they are allowing some freedoms and free market.

Yes, your population is armed as is Russias, but with one difference, your country may be getting a ban on purchasing assault rifles which is a major flaw and the fact that we still have soldiers roaming the street as well as armed civilians and the American population have nothing to stop a T-90a MBT thats rolling Down their street. In wars you need something with moderate range a decent accuracy not an automatic sniper, and to think Its used by gangs all over the world, it has been reviewed as "the best assault rifle" were as the M class American assault rifles were reviewed as "The worst".

You couldn't have won because you didn't send enough troops! You underestimated the Vietnamese people and your forces were overwhelmed by the sheer number of Vietnamese soldiers that came at you, Russia gave the supplies, not troops, and if the AK47 is as bad as you say, it must have been a fair fight. We drew out because of the deterioration of the communist regime as the USSR became the RU, wouldn't most countries?

Wow! If you knew me you would know that I don't like cookies and anyway, it wasn't the most appropriate time for sarcasm.

654643 we beat their asses when they came full force during the tet offensive. We could have won. We just got lazy.

The worst assault rifle in the world is the 2nd most popular.

The assault ban won't ban assault rifles. Only high capacity magazines and they wont take them away if you already own them. The soldiers patrolling the streets would be called into combat in the case of an invasion anyway. You underestimate Americans, even I a 17 year old know how to make landmines out of every day household items.

You pulled out because of the leaders changing views on foreign policy, it was unrelated to the collapse of the USSR.

Silly, it's always a good time for cookies! But seriously? You don't even like orios? Damn, you commies are cold.....

654643 Oh and since I learned how to use photoshop in my imerialist school, I shall begin to make propaganda for the glory of the motherland!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22