Communist Party of Equestria 137 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello everyone. I am someone who has been enjoying the show for about a year and a half now and Fimfiction for about a year (my user account is new because I never felt the need to really contribute before). As the name might imply, I also consider myself a Communist...go figure. This was my non-political zone for a while, but, after reading a number of authors who insert political commentary into their work like Reality Check, I began to consider the way it was shaped within the context of the show and the society which made this show.

My personal hope is to expand this into some sort of Communist Manifesto (I only write it like this because no one seems to care about Das Kapital at the CPE) for the series. This will definitely be a very nerdy project, one that I hope others can work with me on and I would love to get references from all over fimfiction to fill in the gaps and make it a better read (something that I could not really do on my own with my shrinking amount of time as of late). I also want this out here so I can start taking some general criticism and build my work to be stronger (hint, comment with all your hate and/or love, but be constructive regardless). With that said, here is my essay:

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/249140/equestria-as-a-mode-of-production

(hope that link works, please let me know if there is any trouble)

Hooviet Union is magic!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2