The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,179 members · 319 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Nightmare Moon is adorable! :heart::rainbowkiss:

I love Nightmare Moon. :heart: But does she lurve anypony?

This is just an idea that popped into my head and I wanted to ask you guys. Who do you think she would have a crush on? The big bad Lady of Darkness? Who does she get all giggly for? XD Just food for thought I suppose. :P

I would possibly think a full grown Pipsqueak, but I digress. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments bellow. :twilightsmile:

5235130 I personally love Nightmare x Chrysalis, they're going to be cute and take over the world together:

Also, Nightmare Rarity and Nightmare Moon... Is that incest? Dunno, but look at how cute they are:

I personally love Nightmare x Chrysalis, they're going to be cute and take over the world together:

I can see that. ^^

Also, Nightmare Rarity and Nightmare Moon... Is that incest? Dunno, but look at how cute they are:

Cute? Yes. Iffy? diffidently! :pinkiecrazy:

5235148 I don't really know if it's incest, because, technically... the same spirit is taking over Rarity's and Luna's body... :derpyderp2: I still wanna see a story with them tho.

5235130 it's very simple.

She's in love with me!

*cuddling Nightmare Moon who kisses him. Both he and Nightmare are wearing a wedding ring.*

5235160 *pops your fantasy bubble with his claw* :trollestia:

Calm down boy. :raritywink:

5235161 *Nightmare slaps you* she's mine~

ship ship ship ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pinkiecrazy:

5235193 Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!:rainbowlaugh:

Nightmare and Chrysalis are a beleavable pairing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12