Sparity 1,903 members · 1,020 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

I have been thinking for a while to start a huge contest the Prize would be worth it a commission to my plushie maker and anyone can join.

Words: as long as you like
The Theme: everything goes
Rule: is no clop, cowriters are allowed
Prize: a plushie made by https://www.deviantart.com/masha05

Contest ends December 31tst 2018( that way I can get the funds and the plushie and so you guys can take your time to write the story)

Anything goes character wise and location of submission?

Contest 3 in the folder

Ding Ding Ding, I'm in

i look forward to it

I know this is obviously in the Sparity group, does the story have to revolve around them? Probably, just making sure.

Awesome! I hope you're going to promote this in some other groups to attract some extra attention?

So to make sure I have this straight, this is a contest for writing more or less any story of any kind as long as it's My Little Pony and it doesn't have to be Sparity?

I'm interested. Does this have to be a one shot story or can it be multiple chapter kind of story and its about Sparity I presume?

it has to be a Sparity story

Comment posted by Rubyfire377 deleted Jul 8th, 2018

Thought so. Just had to clarify. But yeah, I'm interested to give that a go. I haven't written a Sparity story before, so I hope I can make a nice contribution to that side of the community with this contest. :yay::twilightsheepish:

Sure, I'll throw my hat into the ring. If we finish the fic early, do we have to wait until near the deadline to post it?

no you can post any timeits in contest 3 is where you post it

After talking with 6497361, I’ve agreed to be a judge for the contest, and so I won’t be submitting an entry. But rest assured I’ll write another Sparity story soon anyway :rainbowwild:

Now how in the hell did I miss this little thread?
I'm in.

I just hope I have enough time to write this.

story theme and the prize is Spike and Rarity

Alright, I now know that the plush is Spike and Rarity. But, 'everything goes' doesn't make any sense, what does it mean?

like story theme can be anything

But as long that it's a RariSpik ?

can we do several entries?

I got a question. If a story is not complete yet but will be complete by the time of the contest entry, would you rather us submit our stories once they are fully completed or can we submit them as they are in progress to be completed as long as they are finished by the deadline?

yeah sure but it has to be finished before the deadline

also I am going to give something out for second place :)

another thing is that please post your stories in contest 3 please

I'm probably in this one. :moustache: :heart: :raritywink:

Awesome, and best of luck! :duck:

Apparently, I also repeat myself by posting on an old version of the thread. :facehoof:

heck i'm joining i guess

coool I look forward to it

The deadline is now December 31st. Details here.

I fear I have to bow out. Depression is going to keep me from completing my entry on time. Best of luck to all!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38