/fic/ception 83 members · 272 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
OmegaPony11
Group Contributor

This one is next on my list. Same as when I did Vimbert's.

OmegaPony11
Group Contributor

Why? Why would you do that to Rarity's waifu!? Those yellow hooves...

*feels a Vindictive Vimbert nearby*

I should probably get this review out of the way before Vimbert rips out my heart and shows it to me. At least, that's what I figured from his old "I BRING YOU A GIFT" image.

The Bonum!
One thing I like about this group is that we get well constructed and heavily edited peices, and Fluttershy gets a papercut is no exception. The writing is excellent with no errors. It was a funny little tale, something rather silly that made me chuckle. I enjoyed the little bit at the beginning where Ponyville was breaking at Fluttershy's home like a zombie horde. In all things, it was a fun little story, good for a quick break at the office. For those of us who read fanfiction at work. During breaks. Like we should.

The Malum
One instance where Fluttershy having a thought not in italics. That's about it.

The Quod
I found myself questioning why Fluttershy just didn't... you know. Put on a bandage or something. Sure it would stink when she pulled it off, but the alternative was bleeding like that. Also, Fluttershy didn't want to go to the hospital. Why is that? This was never explained. Was she afraid of them? Did she just not want to inconvenience her friends? This made me scratch my head.

In any event, this story gets two hoofs up from me. Hope to read more stuff from you soon.

This is Omega, and keep writing!

...I wonder what Rarity would have done...

Heh.

Filler
Group Admin

Twenty-four weeks after the post. That's a good time to reply, right?

Thanks a lot for the review!
>Did she just not want to inconvenience her friends?
Pretty much this, combined with a sense of urgency to rush to the mayor since she received that urgent letter in the beginning. It's not very solid, I must admit.

Grif
Group Admin

Whoop, whoop go!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4